3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

potatosauce

Feb 26, 2021
So I just found a bunch of Boo scenes that I hadn't finished yet. But now he's asking to go to the hot springs which is still being revamped. How do I get the hot springs to finish?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So I just found a bunch of Boo scenes that I hadn't finished yet. But now he's asking to go to the hot springs which is still being revamped. How do I get the hot springs to finish?
you need to get the swimsuit from the homeless painting event.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
and meanwhile you can all play on pc , and home console games which is enough to last a lifetime, don't worry just wait and if it doesn't come in a few years then so be it.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Clearly inspired by Scale Garden, looks pretty decent, can only hope this doesn't end up like 97% of the other patreon funded RPG maker games.
I hope so too, I got ripped off by to many creators who didn't deliver on their promises.
And it's good that it's inspired by Scale Garden, their games are damn good.
We're 2 months away from a full year without releases. Take what you want from that. :rolleyes:

Mar 19, 2021
We're 2 months away from a full year without releases. Take what you want from that. :rolleyes:
Meh, after seeing all the cg's I say let the man just keep working on it, you've played the game right? he has to constantly re-use cg's for different interactions. At this point are you paying for the story? or the pics? cause looking at his patreon he has like over 19 cg's done this year not counting the orb event and they have slight variations cause he will most likely re-use them. And he is still drawing more cg's for the game, I says the more the merrier to make the game last longer, I cannot tell you how blueballed I was when I played this game a couple years ago and now having played 0.8 I am just here anticipating the rest of the stories we'll see in the game thanks to the new cg's.

edit:
was also in the hospital earlier this year so that probably slowed him down a bit.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Meh, after seeing all the cg's I say let the man just keep working on it, you've played the game right? he has to constantly re-use cg's for different interactions. At this point are you paying for the story? or the pics? cause looking at his patreon he has like over 19 cg's done this year not counting the orb event and they have slight variations cause he will most likely re-use them. And he is still drawing more cg's for the game, I says the more the merrier to make the game last longer, I cannot tell you how blueballed I was when I played this game a couple years ago and now having played 0.8 I am just here anticipating the rest of the stories we'll see in the game thanks to the new cg's.

edit:
was also in the hospital earlier this year so that probably slowed him down a bit.
I'm sorry, it kinda sounds like you're bragging about 19 CG's in almost a year if he even released that many.

Do me a favor or actually do yourself a favor, go play the game in my signature in which they release near 19 hentai scenes every two months, then come back at me.

Mar 19, 2021
I'm sorry, it kinda sounds like you're bragging about 19 CG's in almost a year if he even released that many.

Do me a favor or actually do yourself a favor, go play the game in my signature in which they release near 19 hentai scenes every two months, then come back at me.
I don't know how many people work in either group, but it was to my understanding that rannero was working by himself while the one in your signature is a group of people

edit:
can you clarify the amount of team members?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I don't know how many people work in either group, but it was to my understanding that rannero was working by himself while the one in your signature is a group of people

edit:
can you clarify the amount of team members?
So? Who's fault is that? When you don't want to share the money that's what happens.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes