3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
Is there a walkthrough of this game? I'm stuck after the bandits of the coal village had been defeated. I walk around the lake village doing things with villagers, but I can't seem to be able to advance. Clothes option is still locked, I can't find someone to buy the painting and I can't work in the tavern. I just don't know what to do now in the game.
You should complete the quest with painter, talk to him on the way to pub and then with the noble on the second floor of the inn (go right on the second floor)

Reactions: leathermax

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
i already ask about walkthrough because i'm stuck as well after bandit camp . i remember last patch is hot spring arc after that i dont know
You should complete the quest with painter, talk to him on the way to pub and then with the noble on the second floor of the inn (go right on the second floor)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks, I managed to push through a portion of the game... but I'm stuck again! Plenty of the scenes in the recollection room I haven't gotten, and can't trigger. I've done the painting quest, the onsen, I arrived to the goblin village, and now I can't continue with the events about Boo coming to sleep, among other. Seriously, the amount of quality of life improvements this game needs are immense.

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
Thanks, I managed to push through a portion of the game... but I'm stuck again! Plenty of the scenes in the recollection room I haven't gotten, and can't trigger. I've done the painting quest, the onsen, I arrived to the goblin village, and now I can't continue with the events about Boo coming to sleep, among other. Seriously, the amount of quality of life improvements this game needs are immense.
Try speeking with kids or shoop keeper or village head or thug

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
New CG from Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh.. Its been so long since this game had a sizable update that i had genuinly forgot it even existed, got reminded when i cleaned my folders and deleted 4 older versions of this game, opened the game to see what it even was and promptly got curious to whatever even happened to it. Decided to search it up quickly, fully expecting it to be abandoned.

Oh well, looks like its still fumbling along. Atleast thats not a bad thing.

Say, did they ever fix that prison/work scene? I remember there was alot of discussions and struggles with it.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
How to trigger get sex ed event?
How to increase exhibitionsim to level 2?
How to increasr exposure to lvl 7 from 6?

I've returned from Goblin village and completed boo events, completed hot springs..

potatosauce

Feb 26, 2021
I am completely trapped. The guy has been revamping the hot springs for the longest time. None of the kids want anything to do with me, the mayor keeps telling me to fuck off, the bartender won't tell me what their new practice is. And I can't continue the artist's quest or Theff's quests because my exposure level isn't at 1. The only increase I got was when I was climbing up the ladder with that blue haired prick in the crystal cave. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have exhausted every option I could think of to progress

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
I am completely trapped. The guy has been revamping the hot springs for the longest time. None of the kids want anything to do with me, the mayor keeps telling me to fuck off, the bartender won't tell me what their new practice is. And I can't continue the artist's quest or Theff's quests because my exposure level isn't at 1. The only increase I got was when I was climbing up the ladder with that blue haired prick in the crystal cave. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have exhausted every option I could think of to progress
Inn second floor, right

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I think that she needs to say at the end of every event the places she should visit to progress the next events, that way people won't have to play old school RPG and click every nook and cranny all over the whole game, funny story I did that with Soul Blazer on the SNES when I was like 12 years old trying to find key items to get the phoenix space sword thing without that you can't finish the game lol boi I went through every single level hugging walls and spamming the interact button in hope I find those key items I needed.

These days people have it easy with guides and online control F find.

Reactions: drone4of2

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
[IQUOTE="smurfdurf, post: 6386616, member: 658687"]

did you go to the old man west of the tavern?
[/QUOTE]
I did, fed all the homeless, took care of old man and got all of them jobs.

The black kid takashi says "can't wait for that day", that's it.

I can also not work at shop because I dont have the exhibitionsim level needed.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018

[/QUOTE]
Have you tried to go in boo's home at certain times it can trigger events that will raise your exposure.

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020

[/QUOTE]
Maybe this : Did you do beach 's events unlocked with blond little boy ? or truth or dare with kids ?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes