3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Is the update out where she fucks the old guy from the cgs someone posted a few pages back?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Is the update out where she fucks the old guy from the cgs someone posted a few pages back?
No. The cg that you saw are all merely teasers for the upcoming update. As for when it's coming out, probably at the end of the year. I believe he is currently still in the cg drawing phase. He still has to program and write scripts and other stuff too.

AntonSasay

Oct 3, 2018
Help pls, I can't start playing new game, all I can do is scroll up/down in menu with arrows keys, but not Enter, Space, Z, X, C (or any other typical input keys) not working.
Fonts and RTP installed.

Безымянный.png

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : i'm already exposure lv 1 , how to increase to lv 2 ? and how many lv exposure in this version ? if until 3 i want to know how to increase until that level , thank you

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Help pls, I can't start playing new game, all I can do is scroll up/down in menu with arrows keys, but not Enter, Space, Z, X, C (or any other typical input keys) not working.
Fonts and RTP installed.

View attachment 1372242
Ins key 0 is back and Enter should be forward maybe press F1 check the keys? or alt and Tab to focus window.

i cant find this anywhere i need it to play the game can some one please help me
If you have RPG Maker XP installed then you have the rtp files installed. So go re-install RPG Maker XP maybe this link
Did it fix it?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
question : i'm already exposure lv 1 , how to increase to lv 2 ? and how many lv exposure in this version ? if until 3 i want to know how to increase until that level , thank you
I'm still on level 1 and i've done everything in the game at 0.8 version you just gonna have to wait for the update sorry

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I have the same problem, I miss trigger the event of beach and true or dare because when I go for the sword they give me candy and trigger in the night a sex scene.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
oh is there event at the beach and true or dare ? i didn't know anything at all , im still at the early Boo-kun event and hide and seek + study together

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
>Seeing there are 229 pages of comments in this game, this is probably a great game. But why is it around 200 mb then? I expected a bit more. Going to download now.
Edit: Lol, nevermind. Actual file is around 1 gb.

>Will there be pregnency?

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
No. Not yet at least. Afaik there will not be.

Prepare for a hell lot of grinding at the start. This game is very very slow paced.

Reactions: Fibbers

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
I just found out the 'HARD' way to fix the problem

I had to download EACH specific missing files for the Autotiles, and not only that, for Audio, Graphics and bunch of stuffs.
I think this release has quite some missing stuffs, its a hassle to download all of them but oddly I didn't mind doing all of it.

Here are the sites, click on the links and download the PNG/Video files into the respective files when the game demands for it:

I have to say, this is another level of grinding.
hahahaha
im fucking pissed. Imagine playing a game and the files are all seperated and you have to put together ffs

spent 20 mins gathering all the 300 files missing (INDIVIDUALLY BECAUSE ALL RTP DOESNT HAVE THE WHOLE SET) and THERE IS STILL SHIT MISSING (BGM 034).

Fuck this game. Im gonna play doom.

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
there's incest??? As far as I know the only blood related character in the game is the main characters brother, and I am 92% sure they don't bang each other.

Reactions: undefiniert
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes