3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
what is the point of posting so many CG in his discord? I mean if he did it once a month I could understand but it's almost every week lmao
Or does that mean that the next update is coming very soon? and he is teasing us...? :love:
I've given up waiting for an update. Everyone should. He's just posting images, nothing more. As far as I understand, the last update was 2019

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
My guess 2022 sometime the update will come out, meantime enjoy your Nintendo Switch PS4/5 Xbox/SSX all good things come to those who wait lol

Feghouli18

Jul 4, 2021
guys i'm stuck i completed the topless bar have all the onsen stuff mayor still says i need to relax what do i do next?
exhibition lvl is still 1
boo doesnt want to sleep over anymore
i dont' know what quest i can trigger next.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
guys i'm stuck i completed the topless bar have all the onsen stuff mayor still says i need to relax what do i do next?
exhibition lvl is still 1
boo doesnt want to sleep over anymore
i dont' know what quest i can trigger next.
Can't remember but the way I fixed a stuck was going to mayor checking there talking to him, talking to pretty much everyone and even going goblin village and the hot spring north of the town, and also sleeping making one full day or a few days pass in your home tends to start up other scenes. Eventually you'll find something new. Sorry I couldn't be more help just make sure when you do eventually stay over at boo's parents house there's a bug there that will break your game so it might be best to avoid the scene until its fixed or you could hack the game data and fix it that way someone else wrote a guide on that a couple pages back.

Oh also talk to the merchant item shop, can't remember when but there's also another scene when you work there.

Reactions: Aryo887

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
It's not like that's something unusual, one update per year has been his way for this game. Actually, he's one of the most transparent and responsible patreon developer out there. This update may take longer tho, since he now got a kid.

Sep 29, 2019
It's not like that's something unusual, one update per year has been his way for this game. Actually, he's one of the most transparent and responsible patreon developer out there. This update may take longer tho, since he now got a kid.
Exactly. The guy does a report every month of what his plans for that month and even pauses his patreon when he knows he won't be able to work that much on the game for that period.

Jul 9, 2017
Stuck at expo lvl 1, did everything I could and spoke to everyone at every time, mayor goes about his bookshelves shit and can't go to the goblin village because the lazy old shit can't move 10 m to fetch the book.

Game really need a walkthrough, haven't found a single answer searching this 250 pages topic.

Feghouli18

Jul 4, 2021
thing that solved it for me was removing jacket and walking around village talking to people. lvl 1 expo should be enough to remove jacket i think. check if you have talked to guy in inn who wants to go to caves progress his stuff as far as you can . talk to all the kids at all times. talk to homeless looking guy south to start painter quest. talk to guy in store to work there. see what you can do at the bar at all times to start job there.
hard to help you when you havent told us what you've already done quest wise

if that doesn't help try to upload your save and i'll try to see what you havent done yet

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
In bct sizer you can freely resize the game window. I'm not sure if resizing is even possible with starting game normally. Can't check that atm.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Is there a walkthrough of this game? I'm stuck after the bandits of the coal village had been defeated. I walk around the lake village doing things with villagers, but I can't seem to be able to advance. Clothes option is still locked, I can't find someone to buy the painting and I can't work in the tavern. I just don't know what to do now in the game.

Reactions: miom150

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Is there a walkthrough of this game? I'm stuck after the bandits of the coal village had been defeated. I walk around the lake village doing things with villagers, but I can't seem to be able to advance. Clothes option is still locked, I can't find someone to buy the painting and I can't work in the tavern. I just don't know what to do now in the game.
i already ask about walkthrough because i'm stuck as well after bandit camp . i remember last patch is hot spring arc after that i dont know

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes