3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Pauji1

Nov 13, 2019
my game starts but it doesnt show any letters in the dialogue squares, what can i do? anyone has an idea of what may be happening? the game aparently runs fine but it just doesnt show any letters or dialogue or options:(

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
my game starts but it doesnt show any letters in the dialogue squares, what can i do? anyone has an idea of what may be happening? the game aparently runs fine but it just doesnt show any letters or dialogue or options:(
go to first page and read the OP .
under download links yellow texts

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Game is running on weird ass program that required weird ass third party to run. Even the controls in the game are weird, no option setting, no cursor. yikes.
Animations are good though.

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
Can Anybody Make a guide/walkthrough for this game
im very confused right now
I'm pretty sure there is a mini-guide on page 1 of this thread.
Never mind I lied.

Most of the lewd content is after your return from the coal village working as a slave. Your actions for the day are broken into morning, evening, and night. The only way to get to nighttime is by having dinner with your brother in the evening. Check-in with everyone in the village and raise your exhibition level by reading books by staying up at night. I think you purchase the books from the fat blue man at the inn.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I found a bug which is game breaking for 0.9 in boo's parents house if you try to initiate 2 night stay over on the 2nd night boo dares Yuuki to visit his father in her underwear you cannot walk around exposed and locks you out from going any further can't leave house can't progress can't put on any clothes either as the option is greyed out, didn't make an outside backup save too oops broke my game lol. How do I edit the game to enable the clothes option so i can walk around again?

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
is there yuri content and is ntr avoidable?
NTR I don't think is avoidable, I have not seen any lesbian scenes in there, but I played the early part of the game some years back maybe there was doubt it though, I would of remembered it.

Anyone got a save file just before the boo's and his parents stay sleep over? Or am I gonna have to wait for them to fix the game? lol

Jul 8, 2020
I found a bug which is game breaking for 0.9 in boo's parents house if you try to initiate 2 night stay over on the 2nd night boo dares Yuuki to visit his father in her underwear you cannot walk around exposed and locks you out from going any further can't leave house can't progress can't put on any clothes either as the option is greyed out, didn't make an outside backup save too oops broke my game lol. How do I edit the game to enable the clothes option so i can walk around again?
Either you mean 0.8 or are from the future. We have been waiting on 0.9 for some time now.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hey guys, do you think we will be able to see 0.9 during August?
I hope you all spend a good summer (y)

loldude247

May 20, 2020
I found a way to get around this. It's quite easy to get around luckily:
  • Download the trail version of "RPG Maker XP", click "open project" and navigate to the "Curse of Pleasure Alpha 0.8" folder. Then use it to open the "game" file.
  • When you've done that, go to "Tools"->"Database". This will open a new window.
  • In this window, go to "Common Events" (should be the second to last tab). (You should now see a list of events on the left, and some code on the right)
  • Click on "Common Event 001", as should be the "Clothing Check (Default)". (Once you've clicked on it, you should see a bunch of code on the right, and above that 3 fields: "Name", "Trigger" and "Condition switch")
  • Set "Trigger" to "None", press apply in the lower right of the window, then press "OK" to close the database window.
  • After that, press the "Save Project" button, and play the game.
Now you shouldn't get the "I can't walk around like this" pop-up, so you can interact with the father. After you're back at your house (aka the first place you can be fully clothed again), save the game, and do the exact same thing you did to disable the clothing check, except now you should set "Trigger" back to "Autorun". Then just save the project again, and you're sorted!

I haven't tested if this would result in bugs, but I highly doubt that it will. And even if it does, you could just copy over the newly made non-bugged save into a new copy of the game. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Shizusan
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes