3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Sirinhov

Jun 6, 2021
Pls help, im tryin to join rannero's discord in the link on his patreon. But it said that the link is expired

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yea essentially I'm window shopping right now, seeing which of these games I think I'd like playing and would like to support the devs if possible.
Heard this game has a pregnancy mechanic so that peaked my interest.
No this game won't have pregnancy, the developer himself say that. Also it's impossible due to the narrative.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
No this game won't have pregnancy, the developer himself say that. Also it's impossible due to the narrative.
Ah my bad, that's another title I'm looking into while looking for games similar to Violated Heroine.
This game's pretty nice too. Anything that's close to open-ended adventure with plenty of options are up my alley. And the premise is kinda hot too.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Ok so like i dont know what to do after giving women body lesson to the 2 boys in her room...
and to whom (what do i do?) do i sell the mc protait 'standin under the tree'.
1625960993325.png 1625961009614.png

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
it's determine on how your progress.. have you got swimsuit? have you got painter from poor farmer? from what do I see I know that your mc not lose her virginity by bo yet
how/where do i get swimset
yes i got the painting poor farmer ( which i am supposed to sell)
how do i loose virginity to bo? last scran was boo was u coming to mc house n at night sucking mc's boobs n her brother thinking it is a shoulder massage.

thank you

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
how/where do i get swimset
yes i got the painting poor farmer ( which i am supposed to sell)
how do i loose virginity to bo? last scran was boo was u coming to mc house n at night sucking mc's boobs n her brother thinking it is a shoulder massage.

thank you
ok first go to inn second floor in morning and goes right then you will find vip room, enter and talked to nobleman there, repeat this till end then you will get swimsuit.. after get that go to hotspring it will open after u got it, go in hot springs with bo and always asked bo to overnight to our house till bo want making love with MC but MC refuses to it, after hotspring and that event go to item store I forgot it is on day or afternoon it will trigger event where bo come want buy candy then MC asked the owner for it but the owner give candy of aprhosodiac then at night your MC will lose it virginity

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Can anyone give me a save for this game i lost mine and i dont feel like restarting so can i get a save for this game please.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The game really need more frequent content. The small patch we get each year is definitely not worth $30,000.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes