3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Buttmanz

Oct 30, 2018
I have the impression that I've done all the events that are available except the blacksmith who needs 2 exhibitionism and the book part 2 that I'm 6 out of 7.
How do I increase the exhibitionism level for both events?
And how do I know if I have more to do?
Someone?

Nefasi

Oct 24, 2017
I installed the fonts, still encounter an unable to load from main menu bug. Continue option is grayed out / greyed out. I have 3 saves thus far: Save6.rxdata (along with 7 and 8). Does anyone got an idea how to fix? Is there a workaround able to prompt the loading screen (similar to save screen) from inside the game (e.g. starting new game and skipping all text until the in-game menu is accessible)

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
This... This is so bad. Controls were awful and I broke the game by trying to change them. Reset doesn't help either. I mean, the game is playable but you can't leave the menu once you open it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This is one of those games I'd love for it to be huge even if your stuck in the same areas, there's so much events and pictures and animation that can be added long live the creator of this game, like hope its updated for years to come. When the update comes that allows you to have a lewd level that will most likely be end game that lets you walk around however you wan't to be dressed and you can literally cause CG and sex scenes with almost anyone in the game that combined with a plethora of outfits that also change during scenes, this game has never given me blue balls.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
New CG from discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, is the next update centered around dash? He gets to grope, make out, fuck, make out while fucking, and even a clean up job. There's even another scene apparently but its schedule for next month. Man this game creator's is so wild. Literally months to draw the art, it just sucks since we know that when art is being drawn nothing else is being done. If there was an outline or direction, someone could just set up the next set of events with placeholder images then replace one the art is done. I kind of get now why the previous update took an entire year, it's a literal step by step process.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord :
July working schedule FeelsAngryMan
---------------------
Continuation from last month:
- Armpit sniffing & licking with Dash-san.
New:
- Another masturbation scene.
- 2 sex scenes with Fire-san.
---------------------
*Now I realized there are so many characters Yuuki was potentially having affair with @@! So many CGs I need to work on sad

Reactions: phantomz
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes