3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I know you had no ill-intent, sorry if I implied that. And you're English is quite good, so do be confident Shadow Blade, honestly mistook you for a Native English speaker hahaha. Frankly speaking, English is my second language too, I'm not a native speaker either, though I've been speaking it for about 25 years.
And thanks for answering my question, hope you have a nice day :).

Reactions: Shadow Blade

FlyTheKite

Apr 20, 2021
This game might need a walkthrough, I'm seriously stuck

I've just had the Boo BJ event, but now he won't come back to the house. I've done the full painting event, had the private lesson or whatever with Seita's friends,finished the Inn storyline, and now Theff has moved out, finished the hot spring story line, but I don't know where to go from there? Does anybody know I'm going mad just walking back and forth and not seeing any new content. I also haven't found the goblin village, and every time I go where the goblin attack was, she just says it's too dangerous to go on?

I really like the game but it's so easy to get stuck and spend hours not knowing where to go.

Zitrus

Apr 13, 2021

I've just had the Boo BJ event, but now he won't come back to the house. I've done the full painting event, had the private lesson or whatever with Seita's friends,finished the Inn storyline, and now Theff has moved out, finished the hot spring story line, but I don't know where to go from there? Does anybody know I'm going mad just walking back and forth and not seeing any new content. I also haven't found the goblin village, and every time I go where the goblin attack was, she just says it's too dangerous to go on?

I really like the game but it's so easy to get stuck and spend hours not knowing where to go.
How do you unlock the hotspring? i'm stuck also and cant get the onsen to open, i've already completed the inn storyline too, theff moved out, boo's asking me to go to the hotspring but it doesnt open

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019

I played the game when it was stil version 0.06. If I recall correctly you need to keep in mynd the tavern at night, there Yuuki will work as waitress and her reputation will change a little allowing need dialogues or events, for the onsen or termal baths (or whatever their name is) You unlock them after you talk with a blue beard guy (I think) near a cave, that will allow you to help him and unlock the onsen over time. But first you need to talk with him in town, after all he need the idea of the onsen before looking for it. But to tell you the truth I don't know if this will help you.

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
How do you unlock the hotspring? i'm stuck also and cant get the onsen to open, i've already completed the inn storyline too, theff moved out, boo's asking me to go to the hotspring but it doesnt open
Did you complete the painter storyline? In the end it will give you a bathing suit to use in the hotstprings.

Zitrus

Apr 13, 2021
I already have the guy at the door of the onsen but he say's it's still under construction and yes i already have the swimsuit, so i don't know what to do

Zitrus

Apr 13, 2021
When i talk with boo's friends no matter if it's morning or evening nothing happens, i've already worked at the tavern until theff moved out and i don't know what to do :(

Zitrus

Apr 13, 2021
Guys i found what i have been missing all this time hehe, i had to go get the flowers for the mayor's medicine, thanks a lot tho for trying to help

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Damn! I never thought about that! This is the kind of game that you can't forget anything or else you will be in problem about what to do later. Something similar happened to me with "Knights of phatasm". Good thing that you were able to find the next mission.

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
As everyone is saying, it is possible to get to exposure level 1. It just gets fairly confusing but this is what worked for me.
once back at the village
-see the doctor in the inn (he has a priest or someone with him)
-see uncle in the inn and meet him at the mine, guide him and a hot spring event plays out
-do the hide and seek event (go to the child at the north farm house)
-do the study event (the child at the inn, it ends up being 2 or 3 times)
-let Boo sleep over (he is in the center map near the right path, again 2 or 3 times)
-see the book merchant in the inn and you should be able to buy it now (500g)
-go home and read the book (right book shelf but you have to wait until night to read it)
-then you should be level 1 exposure and can see the tavern events (you can only remove your jacket as of now)
Hope this helps someone
I did all of that but I am not sure about the study event. I may have already done it I think (I don't remember) because I talk to the kid at the inn and all he says is "When are we going to play?" and Yuuki replies with "Later." If I talk to him during dusk, he's just reading a comic book. As for everything else, I have done them. Boy at the north no longer plays hide and seek just says it was fun. And Boo just wants me to take him to the hot springs but doesn't happen as I am still at exposure 0 and I cannot get the book from the Pigman still. Help anyone? Or if anyone happens to have a save where they have done all of that and is exposure 1?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I did all of that but I am not sure about the study event. I may have already done it I think (I don't remember) because I talk to the kid at the inn and all he says is "When are we going to play?" and Yuuki replies with "Later." If I talk to him during dusk, he's just reading a comic book. As for everything else, I have done them. Boy at the north no longer plays hide and seek just says it was fun. And Boo just wants me to take him to the hot springs but doesn't happen as I am still at exposure 0 and I cannot get the book from the Pigman still. Help anyone? Or if anyone happens to have a save where they have done all of that and is exposure 1?
If I recall correctly you receive the book in the bar at night

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
If I recall correctly you receive the book in the bar at night
The first book you get from the guy who is a room in front of the vo, doc. Sometime when I get the second book from Boo. Are you sure you haven't got the book yet? Check the bookshelf in Yuuki's house. the one on the left is play on the line and the one on the right is the received books and can only be read there in the evening

Reactions: Shadow Blade

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
I'm sure, it keeps telling me my exhibitionism level isn't high enough. I am aware the PigMan is at the inn and at the tavern at night, and I cannot get anything from him. :/

Jellyax

Nov 4, 2020
hello guys i complete all hot springs event and the childrens events and boo but the major still says that he is still investigate about the goblins what else should i do ?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
hello guys i complete all hot springs event and the childrens events and boo but the major still says that he is still investigate about the goblins what else should i do ?
If I recall correctly you need to go to the goblin's village (but I'm not sure anymore).

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes