3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
its the road where you must cross a bridge because if i go there she says its too dangereous to go there
You are almost at the end of the version 0.6 (the last I played, a lot of time ago). I remember that you can see the goblins talking in some place, then you needed to go with the elder an he told something about investigate them or something like that, and then you were able to go to their village. however i don't rember the things between, maybe you need to talk with your little bro or something like that. I can only remember the general things. Sorry if can't tell more.

Buttmanz

Oct 30, 2018
I have the impression that I've done all the events that are available except the blacksmith who needs 2 exhibitionism and the book part 2 that I'm 6 out of 7.
How do I increase the exhibitionism level for both events?
And how do I know if I have more to do?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im guessing this probably wont run on joiplay for android because it need the rtp and i cant install the font files, can download a font opener thing but that didnt help, just let me change size and type.

DrunkenOwl

Jan 22, 2019
Guys i was having a trouble opening the game downloaded specific rpg maker for it and now i dont see the font of it. so nothing is written in menus etc, anyone knows smt?

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Guys i was having a trouble opening the game downloaded specific rpg maker for it and now i dont see the font of it. so nothing is written in menus etc, anyone knows smt?
You have to install the font included in the game. (I think there's a folder called Fonts or something)

Reactions: DrunkenOwl

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
can anyone make a walkthrough after we left bandit camp ? i forgot the route but i remember 0.7 version , is a hotspring after that the end of the story , thanks for your attention , i appreciate if anyone remember the route (y)

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
can anyone make a walkthrough after we left bandit camp ? i forgot the route but i remember 0.7 version , is a hotspring after that the end of the story , thanks for your attention , i appreciate if anyone remember the route (y)
It will take a while, but I will restart the game from the beginning to build a basic guide. If I need help, I will post here.

Reactions: adrie4u

Raidenxxjr

Apr 25, 2019
Can anyone please provide me with save files of the game preferably at the start of 0.8....I lost my saves and don't want to play all over again...can someone please help me. Thank you.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes