3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
What are all the ways she can lose her virginity?
Is set happens automatically.
you have no influence on who is this one with. My personal hate npc.
To put it simply, play all events with all kinds of people. I even think you have to do half of it to have to do.
Unless you download version 0.5 that is also fixed, it pasier twith the boss, but now that was not tso great

Last edited:

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
I'm stuck... I used to invite boo to her house and work at tavern at night but after the topless waitress event I can't work anymore and boo isn't present in his courtyard to invite him again. The mayor says he needs time to study the goblins, the miner tells her to come back later when it will be done. I'm so confused, I need some help pls.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I'm stuck... I used to invite boo to her house and work at tavern at night but after the topless waitress event I can't work anymore and boo isn't present in his courtyard to invite him again. The mayor says he needs time to study the goblins, the miner tells her to come back later when it will be done. I'm so confused, I need some help pls.
What is next after hotsprings events?
Beach smile. um, not played for so long focus on the gnirps same with the ex thief, Focus run your round between the guys are 3. Boo finds the day about Eigelich imer in front of the house and in the evening in the house in his room. the stairs or people high in the house. basically the whole game is very gradling, the same suspects are always the same. Just the same time an interruption where you should ask yourself through the person in different times of the day. Unfortunately, I don't know it from agile. but discovering it yourself is also fun somewhere or;)

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Just curious, is there a new update incoming? Not nagging, just curious as it's been a few months since I've checked into this game, and just getting back into it.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I know, thank you kind sir I just meant for patch 0.9 sorry, I wasn't very clear my bad.
I don't intend any bad intention with my answer, I'm not native english speaker. Rennero is working in the game, he is drawing more CGs for the new update but there is not any kind of tentative release date (At least I don't know of any).

Reactions: SirLoser
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes