3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Sep 8, 2019
I am going to ask and it might have been asked before. I have played this game before, but is the game no longer under development because i downloaded it and played it over a year ago and there seems to be absolutely no progress of it moving forward and i am just wondering if it has stopped?

Reactions: Pogo123

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
The author is continuing to develop the game albeit slowly.
You can follow the progress on his page

Reactions: Pogo123

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I am going to ask and it might have been asked before. I have played this game before, but is the game no longer under development because i downloaded it and played it over a year ago and there seems to be absolutely no progress of it moving forward and i am just wondering if it has stopped?
It definitely has been asked before, so the answer should still be in the same place.

Dec 20, 2018
So I am kinda drunk, and might feel like a moron in the morning, but I am post-bandit camp and can't figure out how to progress. I have talked to EVERYONE, and all the info I have to go off of is that apparently the stupid fucking children want to fuck her but won't do anything about it, I have a painting nobody wants to buy, and the thief now works at the tavern but my exposure level isn't high enough. But I have no way to raise it, as far as I am aware. I even grinded for ten minutes just getting her tits groped to try and see if the 'Easy' title might help

Reactions: ZeOXeR

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
So I am kinda drunk, and might feel like a moron in the morning, but I am post-bandit camp and can't figure out how to progress. I have talked to EVERYONE, and all the info I have to go off of is that apparently the stupid fucking children want to fuck her but won't do anything about it, I have a painting nobody wants to buy, and the thief now works at the tavern but my exposure level isn't high enough. But I have no way to raise it, as far as I am aware. I even grinded for ten minutes just getting her tits groped to try and see if the 'Easy' title might help
I think, the Painting can be sold to someone in the Inn. And you have not talked with everyone if you are stuck. This happened to me before too, just move around. The game moves forward by talking. You have probably not met all the people that you can talk to. And also talk to Seita. I sometimes forget him.

slodengo

Sep 4, 2017
i had the same problem, try to talk to the noble at the inns second floor in the morning. just go upstairs and then into the right room. this was it for me

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes