3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
Guys I'm rly desperate at this point. Can't defeat this guy in any way possible. I'm stuck for good....this combat shit is so annoying omg, if I wanna do combats and shit I'd just go play CoD or BF ffs.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Guys I'm rly desperate at this point. Can't defeat this guy in any way possible. I'm stuck for good....this combat shit is so annoying omg, if I wanna do combats and shit I'd just go play CoD or BF ffs.
You might be too low level to fight'em. Grind some more levels.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I remember when I played that game, I was forced to grind levels in the very first part of the game with enemies. You can have certain advantages if you strike first or after the enemy, also you can focus on avoid during certain number of turns and then the enemy low the guard (I don't know if this is the case) I found about this things way too late XD. But yeah grinding save my ass, specially in the bandit camp. I really liked the game but I don't know how often the developer update his game and well, now I'm creating my own game so I don't have the same time than before to play. I used to have a file with the protagonist at level 8 or something like that in the first fighting section, and I even shared it with the game community in the discord channel, it was of help for a lot of people, maybe is still out there. (that was one or two years ago). Maybe there is something better!

Reactions: ZeOXeR

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
What do I do after the prison events? I can't leave the area. She says let's go back to my village but nothing happens

EDIT! Nvm I found the way out. had to talk to theff twice

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
How to made Yuuki learn special kick (or else)? I've finished all missions and not found that.

Jul 8, 2020
How to made Yuuki learn special kick (or else)? I've finished all missions and not found that.
When you're in the prison camp you need to take the prison cleaning job. On the second day of that job when you offer water to the guard at the bottom center of the prison he will teach you the kick.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
New CGs from discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMGYES! really like the mc and the drawing quality!! It’s awesome to see that he finally draws the faces of guys during lewd scenes and it’s nice to see some old/ugly guys have fun with her. Would just personally love to see him sucking her lovely tits but maybe in a future scene with him. (if he has a name)

thx for sharing!

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes