3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Deadshotpero

Jun 9, 2020
It was either u had to progress to a certain point or increase ur exposure levels for the vlothes button to b3 usable
But i am stuck at a point where she is not wearing anything and she cannot move without getting any clothes on and in order to do that i need to access the clothes option

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
But i am stuck at a point where she is not wearing anything and she cannot move without getting any clothes on and in order to do that i need to access the clothes option
This is the "Father's home" location, right? This is a known bug. You have to reload from an earlier save.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017

What worked for me is to hold the skip button from the start of that event until you're past those stairs. I managed to skip the paradox that way.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
Need some help i am lvl 1 exposure, made all the tavern missions, made the herbs for the mayor mission also the potion guy mission, the kids mission. i have the art the painter did of yuuki but i dont know where to sell it. i also cant make more tavern missions and i dont have anymore mission to do. How to proceed?

schollie7

Jun 12, 2017
What the ass the NOPY download is missing like everything. I have not had this much hassle trying to play a game from here before. First it was a missing DLL than some RTP nonsense all relatively easy fixes but still cant launch the game because "Unable to find file Graphics/Autotiles/001-G_water1" like wtf where and how do I fix this.

**Edit forgot to say I checked the specific file path and its completely empty any thoughts?

**Update just follow the install instructions and got the game to run but there is no text so I have no idea what im doing.

**Final update. Finally got it to work. Follow the install instruction and DL and Install what it says. Also in the game folder go to fonts and you have to installed both of them. Double click and run them that should be put in the instructions. All these issues should be on the main page and not have to dig through this thread to find and figure out on our own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alomi and Kee-san

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
does anyone has a save file from the beginning from 0.8? would appreciate it alot thanks
I can upload my save, i am at lvl 3 on exposure, don't know exactly what is begining of 0.8, but i just read the book to get lvl 3 and had some scenes.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
The save file is not working, it keeps saying tile errors and missing things
strange it works here, do you have the second book on the shelf already? did you made the portrait missions to get the swimsuit? and the missions in the afternoon with the kid?

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
The gallery doesn't include all scenes, right? Damn good game, but the update is quite slow (not that I complaining tho, but at least would love a full-functional with all scenes gallery)

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes