3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Im stuck in the game please help :3 How to increase the Exposure level?
The exposure level increases with the conclusion of events or with the game progresses. after an event with Boo he gives you a book that you should read but I think you're not that far yet. talk to everyone in and around the village. I can only advise you. the exposure level cannot be trained.

The game is basically very straightforward. Remember to use the eluten auhc to address the untezieltich times of the day Boo, for example, I think tomorrow in front of the house and in the evening in the room seemed kenau like the other two kids Hiro and Takasi or something like that, I think their names were

Feb 8, 2021
peershadhu said:
anyone can answer this?
2021-02-08.png

Here on this shelf there is a book that you need to read, but you can only read at night. when the night you go on that shelf and take the book it increases the lvl to two

Last edited:
Reactions: RembrandtQ

floran

May 20, 2020
So far I am only getting the same scenes repeated with different characters? I had been doing stuff with boo, the other kids and compleated the bar quest but is all recycled scenes. Is there more content to be made?

Rascal_01

Nov 25, 2018
I got stuck on boos beach quest when ever i tried to talk to him at morning she said let me bring others and then the screen got black and also the BGM stops what to do

And plz if someone has a save at that point plz upload

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Is there a walktrough or guide?
Im stuck after the bandit camp and meeting the priest. The mayor keeps telling me to take a break, what am I suppose to do here as nothing seems to work?

Reactions: Sanzthea

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Is there a walktrough or guide?
Im stuck after the bandit camp and meeting the priest. The mayor keeps telling me to take a break, what am I suppose to do here as nothing seems to work?
And what do everyone else talk about like the dealer night go to the bar talk to brother. Talk to Boo or the other snot pack. Nobody has made the effort yet. To write a guide or the equivalent
Visit the different people and places at different times of the day

or read the chat, here

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is it normal for text to be cut off because of wordwrapping issues sometimes? I tried searching the thread but I've only seen people having the no text issue.

tillsb

Jun 30, 2017
Well I'm stuck. I did the goblin village and got asked by the other goblins to kill something. Don't know where that is.

I did sleep at Boo's house and tease the father twice once just wearing panties. Then Boo slept over.

I never did the hot springs thing it just kind of went away at some point. If I go to the hot springs and go past the first room in the cave down to the second room she turns left toward the wall right when entering and the game stops. It doesn't crash out but nothing shows on the screen except her standing (meaning no text) and I can't move so shrug.

I did tutoring where the kids are with me in the kitchen and brother is in his room. I have talked to everybody at every time of the day I thought but I'm clearly missing something (or maybe the hot springs thing is causing an advancement issue in which case can I edit my save to say I did those?). Anyway, I'm missing something but I may lay off it and try from the beginning again unless there are some tips for getting me to advance.

Edit: Also, forgot to put this. I have the second flashing adventurer book but I can't read it because it says my exhibitionism potential isn't high enough. I have 5 on that but it says I need 7. I assume once reading that I would advance to exposure level ,or whatever it's called, 2. I have to work for the item shop guy again but I can't until I reach exposure level 2. Theff doesn't do anything I spoke with him at the house with his crew but get told to come back in the evening but there isn't any scene when I get to the house in the evening

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I hope the recording orb event is actually new scenes and not just an excuse to reuse the Boo scenes. I think we all know this leads to Boo using it to get people to do things for him (e.g the other study friends, his "father" maybe). All in all, I'm still hesitant to look forward since previous update took more than a year.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes