3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
is book 3 available to obtain, and is it possible to be naked?
I only found 2 books, I’m playing for hours, I can’t progress, I can’t find anything else

Bap0s

Dec 19, 2020
For anyone with the issue of reaching exposure level 2. if you stuck on 6/7, speak to boo-kun outside his house in the mornings to go to the beach.
i did that and thr truth or dare stuff but im still cant figure out how to get to exposure level 2

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
can you still get the bandit boss scenes or was it removed?
If you are talking about the loss of virginity to bandit boss, no. But bandit boss training still exists. The last one to have the bandit boss scene was 0.5, so youll have to find an old one. (The scene uses the same assets as Theff's final gang) Attached is a save that I kept for that explicit purpose, in case you don't want to play thorough the whole process before that point.

Reactions: Sobari megu

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I quit playing this a while ago.. I can't stand the evil bastard Boo and her stupid naivety.. Fuck at least make it a cute innocent looking kid that is mischievious but instead this ugly bastard Boo.. When I got to that point I really did not find myself wanting to play it anymore.. I am so sick of nasty looking men or boys getting the girl.

bolt88

Dec 2, 2019
I quit playing this a while ago.. I can't stand the evil bastard Boo and her stupid naivety.. Fuck at least make it a cute innocent looking kid that is mischievious but instead this ugly bastard Boo.. When I got to that point I really did not find myself wanting to play it anymore.. I am so sick of nasty looking men or boys getting the girl.
It's your problem

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
How old is boo? Going to say this game is seriously creeping me out with the kid thing.... not even sure that is allowed...
Hey in this kind of thing, you are all of legal age if you see less than that is your interpretation. I would say that it will never be called an exact age and leave it to the lessen / player to you. I just hate Boo no matter how old he is.

pKKy

Jul 27, 2019
I'm having an issue where there's literally no text showing up.
Note: If you start the game and there is no text showing. Please install the fonts included in the game files.
There are two fonts in the 'fonts' folder in the game.
Type font into the search bar on Windows 10, click it, then drag and drop those fonts onto the area it says to do so.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes