3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

CVDO

May 27, 2019
Having trouble finding it when searching through this thread, but is the 0.5 version uploaded on here anywhere? I saw that there were cut scenes around that time but I can't find them
yea, once upon a time there was the bandit boss to first have sex with her :)

Jul 8, 2020
yea, once upon a time there was the bandit boss to first have sex with her :)
I almost prefer that to that little brat boo. I honestly wish you could've chosen the character who pops her cherry from among any of the characters she'd already been friendly with, or at least a short list.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I almost prefer that to that little brat boo. I honestly wish you could've chosen the character who pops her cherry from among any of the characters she'd already been friendly with, or at least a short list.
Same! I think developer should have adding more choice for players to at least choose which character they want MC to have her first time with and should not just with Boo because I really don't like that ungrateful brat at all. Could be the bandit boss, the thief and his brothers, those 2 kids at the beginning or even her own brother would be a more fun choice than Boo

Jul 8, 2020
This game so hard to play, always lose in battle. I gave up play this game...sorry I remove it
The battle system is a bit different than a lot of these kinds of games. You just have to get used to it. Once you do you can use strategy against higher level enemies. There's also hints/tips in the bottom right corner to help you get past it.
I do feel the pain though, I had the same first impression of the battle system. It uses a version of RPG Maker that won't let you tweak your combat strength on any of the online save editors.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
The battle system is a bit different than a lot of these kinds of games. You just have to get used to it. Once you do you can use strategy against higher level enemies. There's also hints/tips in the bottom right corner to help you get past it.
I do feel the pain though, I had the same first impression of the battle system. It uses a version of RPG Maker that won't let you tweak your combat strength on any of the online save editors.
I already use save editor but there is for gold and item only. But its ok
I like this game anyway. The MC looks so cute and sexy

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Last time i played this was like 1 year or 2 years ago. Now im in 0.8 and im stuck. Got the hide and seek, had those teaching lessons, had boo dinners, found the spring, got the flashing book, met 2 goblins on the bridge, done the waitress stuff, done the 1st poor painter and now im stuck.
I have been searching for quides and walktroughs but i had no luck. The best i found was a walktrough for 0.6 and few saves posted. Saves are nice and all but i would like to get to the end result on my own instead of teleporting to the end.

This game needs A WALKTROUGH OR A QUEST FEATURE BAKED INTO IT OR MODDED INTO IT.
Does anyone have a walktroug for the 0.7 and 0.8

Reactions: HornyOldMann

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Can someone teach me how to play it on android
I try to download it from here and use joiplay but it loading too long and auto exit the game
Sr for bad english
I play the game w JoiPlay, but no problem at all. And I found a cheats also, and got my Yukii full powered w full body Mystril armor. Thats awesome

Reactions: HornyOldMann
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes