3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
How come there are still dudes not knowing RanerRo updates once a year with substantual amount of content? I don't get it.

Sep 8, 2019
How come there are still dudes not knowing RanerRo updates once a year with substantual amount of content? I don't get it.
I would want to know that while he may be updating once a year. It is a really long time between updates and i am not saying he should update 4 times a month or anything, because i have seen games that people do that and there is barely any new content at all. I would patron to it and i did at one time but the length of time it takes for an update is so long that when you play the game and finish the new content even if you like it; it is hard to be happy when you have to wait a whole year for the next update. That being said i am glad that the game is being worked on and I do hope to see the game finished someday.

As to those that are angry about the length of time between updates. If you don't like the wait don't patron to the game move on to the next game. You know what you are getting when you patron to him so quit crying over it. Either patron to it or just be patient and wait for the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
another question : i'm already in goblin camp so what to do in order to get these scene :

Goblin scenes leading into store owner giving you and boo candy
talk with boo in the morning to go to the beach
can find homeless people at the army tents to the left of the tavern, after talking make food at home and bring it to them
find jobs for the homeless, also an event if you talk to the
old man in the tent every day
talk to takashi for a truth or dare event

thanks for the kind reply

Reactions: X4vier
Feb 17, 2018
I wonder if v0.9 will appear in the winter or spring of next year.... :unsure: From v0.8 I remember that coding, writing the story and the other steps, took about at last 4-5 months after he finished drawing (and he hasn't finished yet), and v0.9 I think will be bigger than the previous version, so...

Jul 8, 2020
another question : i'm already in goblin camp so what to do in order to get these scene :

Goblin scenes leading into store owner giving you and boo candy
talk with boo in the morning to go to the beach
can find homeless people at the army tents to the left of the tavern, after talking make food at home and bring it to them
find jobs for the homeless, also an event if you talk to the
old man in the tent every day
talk to takashi for a truth or dare event

thanks for the kind reply
The answer to all of these is just advance the story. If you're in the Goblin Village then after you talk to everyone you can return home and talk to the mayor again. You can't get the ball rolling on the rest of the Goblin chains until you upgrade your weapon again, which must be done in your village. Once the homeless people show up in the old military camp you can start that chain of events as well. The beach, studying, and truth or dare will be unlocked as you go down these other chains.

Woura

Jul 14, 2020
idk what happen, but suddenly i can't press the (Escape/X – Cancel/Running.) in the mid game.
i already try change keybind, delete the game, and try a new game but still get that problem

all my process :'(

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
idk what happen, but suddenly i can't press the (Escape/X – Cancel/Running.) in the mid game.
i already try change keybind, delete the game, and try a new game but still get that problem

all my process :'(
You ever tried plugging in a controller? pc can work with console game pads too, you could try controller and maybe an addon for pc like what I use Xpadder [5.7] I map my keys and can use it like a keyboard and even has turbo function, pressing F1 on the game can let you remake your key binding even though its a bit fiddly there should be something in there to help you get your control back.

Woura

Jul 14, 2020
You ever tried plugging in a controller? pc can work with console game pads too, you could try controller and maybe an addon for pc like what I use Xpadder [5.7] I map my keys and can use it like a keyboard and even has turbo function, pressing F1 on the game can let you remake your key binding even though its a bit fiddly there should be something in there to help you get your control back.
i haven't and i don't know where's my controller go lol, but the problem is fix after i restarting my pc.
thank you for the help man.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes