3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Man, this game has to be the biggest blue balls I've experienced. Excellent build-up without payoff, sure hope the new update will have plenty of sex and perversion.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Man, this game has to be the biggest blue balls I've experienced. Excellent build-up without payoff, sure hope the new update will have plenty of sex and perversion.
There are several sex scenes in this, with several different partners. If this is the biggest blue balls you've experienced then I guess you haven't played some of the more famous blue balling games in this forum.

Reactions: phantomz
Mar 19, 2021
There are several sex scenes in this, with several different partners. If this is the biggest blue balls you've experienced then I guess you haven't played some of the more famous blue balling games in this forum.
I tell you what, the early versions without sex were super blue balling, I mean this games needs you to go through a lot before you even get to the first sex scene, I even made a list in case I gotta replay it since it said old saves may cause problems with new version
mayor house > hiroshi's father south of house > uncle ron > takashi > shop > little brother >
inn counter lady > boy inn hallway > go north of village than east till you find bees, try to get to lv 3 > find lust demon > go to inn talk to doctor > find little boys at home > find uncle togo > talk to seita > uncle ron > sleep > seita > inn > seita > shower > inn > west lake > middle village > bandit in west lake > middle village, go south than west past tavern, than go to soldiers camp middle tent > shop > hiroshi inn kid > boy inn hallway > boy south middle of village > uncle ron > blue haired man outside shop lead to cave > talk to him at inn > talk with farmer boy > evening tavern bar keep > mayor > bandits > inn > home > theff > bees give bad exp, just keep going > theff > bandit camp > bandit farm, prison maid, mansion maid, river all have 3 events. Bandit chief has 2 unique events > after boss fight talk to boo, commander, theff, theff > hiroshi > cave guy inn, than meet at cave > takashi/farm boy hide and seek > uncle ron > dinner with boo and seita > boo at evening 3 stages > inn middle room get book from man > at night read book, can now walk without jacket > night go to tavern work as waitress 4 events > guy middle of village > guy sleeping outside inn

edit:
hey, how do you put things in spoiler tags? I hear that can help shorten posts here.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
The scenes are nowhere near good enough compared to all the excellent build-up. It's not a good payoff, yet. Hell, I'm pretty sure they aren't in the gallery.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
The scenes are nowhere near good enough compared to all the excellent build-up. It's not a good payoff, yet. Hell, I'm pretty sure they aren't in the gallery.
I disagree completely. This game is not without its issues like the linearity, lack of guide on where you're supposed to go next etc but I find the scenes to be really well done. Rannero's art has been top notch for me.

And most, if not all of the scenes are in the gallery.

Jul 8, 2020
It might come down to him putting unfinished scenes up if they involve the shouta stuff, like have the male character omitted from the image until the finished scene in the game itself. He does seem to overlay a lot of the graphics, so it is totally doable. It would even increase anticipation to see the completed event.

I don't do discord, so I had no idea it was restricted like that.
It could've been some warped dude thinking if they reported him he'd remove the shouta content (or age the characters up like in some of the Steam released versions of games) if his discord was in danger of closing.
I say it so much at work... People are terrible.

Reactions: phantomz
Jul 8, 2020
i have a error plese help! cant open the game error RG55104E.dll.
From the first post (under the installation instructions tab)
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
2B - You will need the latest version of to be able to play.
What you're missing is the RMX RTP. Get that, install it, and should be good.

Jan 19, 2021
I am stuck i finidhed the bandit camp and finished Caring Sister, how can i get Hot Topic? I have to work as a waitress but when i go the tavern i can not find how to start as a waitress. The only thing that happens is that thef is kissing me. exoposure level is als zero. How can i get that higher

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck i finidhed the bandit camp and finished Caring Sister, how can i get Hot Topic? I have to work as a waitress but when i go the tavern i can not find how to start as a waitress. The only thing that happens is that thef is kissing me. exoposure level is als zero. How can i get that higher
IIRC, you have to read the naughty book at night, in your room, and then you'll gain enough points to start the waitress job.
If you haven't gotten the book, you need to visit the doctor at the Inn, eventually, a guy would want to sell you an erotic book. Buy it, read it at night and try going to the tavern (at night, again) to start the waitress job.

Oh, and when you already have the "Sell the paint" quest, remember to visit the top right part of the Inn during the day. I was stuck for ages on that one!

Game's good but needs a walkthrough or an in game way to track your quests.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
He literally posts updates every single month. Update does NOT mean a game update. Progress reports are updates. How is it so many of you don't understand this concept?
I'm running a windows simulator on mac so that's probably why thanks for your attention

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes