3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
because he will be corrupting his sister and everyone in the village. Perspective..
WTF are you talking about? The curse makes victim horny (read title of game), it doesn't make them good at corrupting others. You realize that the sister doesn't actually corrupt the villagers, everyone was already a pervert there before the curse.

Reactions: alex andrews

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Hey game developer, you are increasing the exposure level, right? I will admit, the exhibitionism is the main thing I play these kinds of games for. I am hoping that, ultimately, being able to walk around fully nude with unique dialogue and scenes taking note of the fact that she is fully nude in public will be a thing in this game. I am sure that you might find it difficult to make it make sense that she would eventually do that and that the villagers accept it, but I know it can be done. Seriously, people like me can't wait for the day that she hits exposure level 4 or 5 and starts letting us walk her around nude in broad daylight. If that never happens, I will be quite disappointed.

Last edited:

Trampa

May 17, 2018
Every time I've downloaded this game an error that says "RGSS - RTP Standard not found". Any solutions?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Every time I've downloaded this game an error that says "RGSS - RTP Standard not found". Any solutions?
You need the Run Time Package for the version of RPG Maker you're playing on

I believe you need the RPG Maker XP RTP from this site but it might be a different one

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys, is it possible to reach exposure lvl 2?

the changelog for .7 final says that there's more content for both yuuki and boo, but it's just the same as the last 2 updates ago

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Proof or Troll.
Rannero also doesn't like pregnancy or impregnation. Says it won't ever happen to Yuki ever.

On another note, this RPGM really needs a Quest journal system just like Charao Life. Too many people keep getting fucking lost every few minutes.
that's alright. that's what we're here for

Antares23

May 4, 2017
Oh my god, the new teaser for Yuuki being forced to give head is hot af. i definitely cant wait for the next update. Btw, does the patreon posts have the full cg instead of the teaser? and if it does can someone upload it here pls :D

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I load Alpha v0.5 from
Oooohh alright, sorry. I noticed one thing though "New animated mini-scene: Pussy licking. " i can't even remember if that was on the current version since i didnt even see it or can't remember who did it. the .7 alpha here didn't even have the bandit leader sex scene (at least not that i can remember since i repeated all three breast, vagina, oral, 5 times each and didn't get anything but repeated scenes) and the scenes with boo are the same with the previous ones even though it said there were more HCG scenes with him on .7 alpha update. Idk, maybe it's just me

Reactions: hanako13

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
someone post patreon updates
You can check on his discord. Once you get there click on "nsfw artwork" or something. Everything that he's currently doing, from artwork-animated scenes for the upcoming v0.8 can be seen and tracked there. The link is on the first page on the main description of this thread. Now, onward to your journey, my brother. You won't regret it

Reactions: alex andrews
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes