3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

RobertStarathian

Sep 5, 2017
Is vaginal sex available in the actual game yet and if so how does one trigger the scene/s (I know the art files are already in the game folders so I'm basically just wondering if its implemented cause I can't find it)?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Is vaginal sex available in the actual game yet and if so how does one trigger the scene/s (I know the art files are already in the game folders so I'm basically just wondering if its implemented cause I can't find it)?
There was a sex scene with the bandit boss but it had been taken out and now it looks like the first sex scene in the game will be with Boo once it's released.

• Sad
Reactions: tarata

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
christmas2b.png keiko.png Yuuki.png

Sorry for being this late but I've just finished this drawing to wish you a happy holiday!
Also the new year is coming so close, I'm preparing another gift right now to celebrate it, I hope the best will come for all of us. Thank you all for being so awesome and supportive to me past year!
Sorry for being this late but I've just finished this drawing to wish you a happy holiday!
Also the new year is coming so close, I'm preparing another gift right now to celebrate it, I hope the best will come for all of us. Thank you all for being so awesome and supportive to me past year!

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the unable to find file graphics/autotiles/001-G_Water01. that keeps popping up when I start it?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes