3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
Am I the only one who feels that Boo's event chain is drifting towards some kind of creepiness in its writing? I'd even to expect an outcome turn in a fashion of "Orphan" movie further down the line.
Yeah, even I initially thought wait doesn't Boo-chan has a little to far more knowledge of sex than expected of a child his age.
And later by the time I had finished playing the Bandit Camp mission, I was convinced he was a member of the Bandits gang suffering from . So he was conveniently placed to play the role of Yuuki brother(but a more perverted one), to help Yuuki open up to the Bandit leader's more lewd approaches.

:HideThePain: I can go on and on about it but in short, yeah your suspicion is correct.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, even I initially thought wait doesn't Boo-chan has a little to far more knowledge of sex than expected of a child his age.
And later by the time I had finished playing the Bandit Camp mission, I was convinced he was a member of the Bandits gang suffering from . So he was conveniently placed to play the role of Yuuki brother(but a more perverted one), to help Yuuki open up to the Bandit leader's more lewd approaches.

:HideThePain: I can go on and on about it but in short, yeah your suspicion is correct.
But boo was jailed by the bandits even before yuuki was captured.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
How do I get the hot springs to open? I've done tutoring, hide and seek, 2 or 3 boo's sleepovers, the painters events, the topless waitress event, collecting swamp plants event, but he keeps saying that it's not ready yet.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Well... you definitely ain't playing it for the gameplay... more like "Curse of Walking around searching" -_-
Quite some inconsitencies storywise... (I know Rannero likes his shit) but boy is that Boo story line off-putting... not necessarily the annoying boy with his "manly" tiny dick... but the missing intelligence of the MC. Makes the story dispersing. On the one hand her brother was already happy peeking, ain't interested anymore in all the next scenes. Little children playing hide and seek, are watched differently when doing sexy stuff. Kid doing the most sexy stuff is still seen as innocent as hell... god that was so annoying in addition to all the walking. MC goes exhibitionist at the bar and gets horny doing so... has no motivation at all running around at home doing so. You basically just play till goblin village, get the gallery and skip the rest of the game.

Cause you are dealing with it for the awesome MC graphics. :D

P.S.: I really hope you get to choose your first sex partner instead of some unlogical Boo shit.

boi696969

May 18, 2019
Well... you definitely ain't playing it for the gameplay... more like "Curse of Walking around searching" -_-
Quite some inconsitencies storywise... (I know Rannero likes his shit) but boy is that Boo story line off-putting... not necessarily the annoying boy with his "manly" tiny dick... but the missing intelligence of the MC. Makes the story dispersing. On the one hand her brother was already happy peeking, ain't interested anymore in all the next scenes. Little children playing hide and seek, are watched differently when doing sexy stuff. Kid doing the most sexy stuff is still seen as innocent as hell... god that was so annoying in addition to all the walking. MC goes exhibitionist at the bar and gets horny doing so... has no motivation at all running around at home doing so. You basically just play till goblin village, get the gallery and skip the rest of the game.

Cause you are dealing with it for the awesome MC graphics. :D

P.S.: I really hope you get to choose your first sex partner instead of some unlogical Boo shit.
Sadly, his patreon already says that boo gets 2 sex scenes if i recall correctly

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Not really what im looking for, she takes her top off during the event and u cant control what she takes off. Im walking around with her tits out and no one bats an eye.
I didn't even go that far... just been exposure lvl 1: Jacket off... wow... for the rest the MC was too shy, even after running around naked in the bar, bathing with the boys in the lake, showering with boo, been drawn naked and all the exposure stuff in the thief camp... (what a joke)

Reactions: boi696969

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
What I need to do after Thief leave a bar and start working in a farm? I unlocked following events - onsen (public bath), kids teaching, Boo events, drawing.

In all, this kind of games required a walkthrought very much.

Upd. ah, found it by myself. just need to talk with a seller than "goblin village" unfinished arc would be granted, damn, brilliant game but I hate this "talk with the all NPC randomly in order to progress" game style. Would be great if the dev releasing next update is an add to this brief walthought + actual saves, or it already have been done and I just dont know about this?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes