3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
I'm really tired of the gameplay (or lack thereoff) can I just get a save with the galleries?

Thanks

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I haven't been following the game for a while now so I'm curious what's going on with it?
I see inside the changelog it says "v0.7 (Final?)".
Does that mean the game is close to being finished?
Does the gameplay more like a VN novel or are there RPG elements?
I know he used the Scale Gardens system for combat but is there any combat at all inside the game?

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I haven't been following the game for a while now so I'm curious what's going on with it?
I see inside the changelog it says "v0.7 (Final?)".
Does that mean the game is close to being finished?
Does the gameplay more like a VN novel or are there RPG elements?
I know he used the Scale Gardens system for combat but is there any combat at all inside the game?
-It says 0.7 but the sex is yet to begin but the teasing is good.
-Game will take probably a year or 2 at least to be finished.
-It's a RPG maker game with visual novel style presentation the combat is basic and only to increase time(just like in every game were sex is the reason for we are all gathered) and Yes it is similar to scale garden in combat concept.

Very Good game, The only negative for me is that when I discovered Scale garden Games they were all complete and in one go I enjoyed the work. In this case I have been Following him since his First comic which is great but the game is yet to be complete and long story short will leave you with blue balls.
I recommend you at least wait for the next update were the "sexing" will begin.
till that this developer is worth supporting and see his previous creations which are all available in hentai gallery and pixiv.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
you have not the latest version if this happens in recollection room.
download the latest from his patreon page, its free for everyone now.
Yeah, same thing happened to me. All I did was download the latest version from his patreon and it worked fine.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
This hentai game is good, really good, but you gotta get rid of that shota shit, it's weird and disgusting
Do elaborate on such negative feedback, please. How does "weird and disgusting" (everyone has their own opinions and preferences) translate to the developer having to remove something you find disgusting?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes