3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well I can't get the mayor to give me the quest for the goblin village that everyone says is a thing. The very last thing I did was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Unless there is an entire area that i'm missing, than I have nothing else to do.

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
60% done so far for the new patch. Heard the author is taking a small vacation. Well I hope we get it soon.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, please join us on the discord channel. We are highly active there, and you will also get to see updates and artworks by the dev:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The last one took 6 months I think. So 2 more months?
The Dev is busy since he's dealing with personal matters atm. Join us at the discord so you will stay updated and if you want to talk with him as well. He is active there. I posted a link on the comment above this one

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to go to the hotsprings with boo? Where i can find swimsuit?
You can get the swimsuit thru the Rich man in the tavern/hotel Just below Yuuki's house. Talk with the poor man on the house bottom right to the path leading to the INN and you will have events that will lead up to the event getting the swimsuit

Eror-chan

Mar 1, 2020
I'm stuck in the goblin vilage events, Recollection room has been gotten, and butterfly... So, what should I do next...?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'm stuck in the goblin vilage events, Recollection room has been gotten, and butterfly... So, what should I do next...?
Describe the event that you're stuck on

Edit:
Join the Discord server if u have questions and want it to be answered immediately and also to stay updated:

Last edited:

boi696969

May 18, 2019
Guys, please join us on the discord channel. We are highly active there, and you will also get to see updates and artworks by the dev:
I would join, but I want everything to be a surprise.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I would join, but I want everything to be a surprise.
the server has different areas. i.e there's
Readme tab (only RanneRo can post here) contains
#welcome
#announcements
#report-bugs-here section
#artwors-nsfw (this is where RanneRo posts artwork for his comics or artwork for upcoming scenes in the next update. I'd avoid it if you don't want to be spoiled)
#FAQ

then there's the Discussions tab where all of us are active which has:
#general-general chat
#nsfw-gameplay - questions about the game and the nsfw is for..well, nsfw content in game. You ask, we answer.
#chit-chat -random chatter
#nsfw - the nsfw part is where the boys and girls post nsfw content or talk about other games, artworks from different artists etc
#suggestions - if you want to suggest to RanneRo what you want to see or be applied in game. (don't be afraid to suggest. we openly welcome any suggestions there. we wont criticize you for it)
#ntr-cheating-stories (if you want to read random stories posted by the members)
#programming
#test (this is where u can check your server rank, and the best thing about it? type "t!dogfacts" and it will give you unlimited dog facts which will blow your mind everytime you type it.)

Reactions: boi696969

boi696969

May 18, 2019
the server has different areas. i.e there's
Readme tab (only RanneRo can post here) contains
#welcome
#announcements
#report-bugs-here section
#artwors-nsfw (this is where RanneRo posts artwork for his comics or artwork for upcoming scenes in the next update. I'd avoid it if you don't want to be spoiled)
#FAQ

then there's the Discussions tab where all of us are active which has:
#general-general chat
#nsfw-gameplay - questions about the game and the nsfw is for..well, nsfw content in game. You ask, we answer.
#chit-chat -random chatter
#nsfw - the nsfw part is where the boys and girls post nsfw content or talk about other games, artworks from different artists etc
#suggestions - if you want to suggest to RanneRo what you want to see or be applied in game. (don't be afraid to suggest. we openly welcome any suggestions there. we wont criticize you for it)
#ntr-cheating-stories (if you want to read random stories posted by the members)
#programming
#test (this is where u can check your server rank, and the best thing about it? type "t!dogfacts" and it will give you unlimited dog facts which will blow your mind everytime you type it.)
wow, thanks!

Reactions: tuShua

zoracusley

Nov 11, 2017
-It says 0.7 but the sex is yet to begin but the teasing is good.
-Game will take probably a year or 2 at least to be finished.
-It's a RPG maker game with visual novel style presentation the combat is basic and only to increase time(just like in every game were sex is the reason for we are all gathered) and Yes it is similar to scale garden in combat concept.

Very Good game, The only negative for me is that when I discovered Scale garden Games they were all complete and in one go I enjoyed the work. In this case I have been Following him since his First comic which is great but the game is yet to be complete and long story short will leave you with blue balls.
I recommend you at least wait for the next update were the "sexing" will begin.
till that this developer is worth supporting and see his previous creations which are all available in hentai gallery and pixiv.
To add to this:

Most of the games posting to Patreon and f95zone are using a numbering system that gives a sub release for corrections and bug fixes:
0.7 gets a 0.7a
0.10 gets a 0.101
In most cases, if you see one that says 0.7 (Final) it most often means that any bug fixes will be included under the next top version, in this case, bug fixes are likely to be under version 0.8 release (yet to be announced).

• Love
Reactions: tuShua
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes