3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

zoracusley

Nov 11, 2017
But boo was jailed by the bandits even before yuuki was captured.
I am waiting for the shoe to drop and to find out Boo is not actually a human, or is a person disguising his true age/self. i.e. Not really a kid.
Kind of like the trope that shows up in a few Anime/Manga but in reverse role (bombshell girl disguising herself as a kid - with a pervy streak).

Reactions: Sepheyer

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I am waiting for the shoe to drop and to find out Boo is not actually a human, or is a person disguising his true age/self. i.e. Not really a kid.
Kind of like the trope that shows up in a few Anime/Manga but in reverse role (bombshell girl disguising herself as a kid - with a pervy streak).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Uhhh... 404 means not found. So the actual address is wrong. Unless they made it so 404 is returned on any server error (which is stupid).
exactly. Not found, or server not found. there are cases in which the server is inactive or has been deleted, but there are also cases where it's just a problem when you end tried to connect with the other end. it usually just depends. I can see the images to the link pretty clearly. Also, said images have been posted by RanneRo on discord

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
hey frens i just discovered this game. can anyone tell me how much content there is right now? is that like a 30 min demo, or is there already a couple hours of content? basically i just wanna know if its worth playing right now or if its better to wait for a full release. thanks

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
hey frens i just discovered this game. can anyone tell me how much content there is right now? is that like a 30 min demo, or is there already a couple hours of content? basically i just wanna know if its worth playing right now or if its better to wait for a full release. thanks
Well I would better start now, because waiting could let you forget about the game again haha

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Well I would better start now, because waiting could let you forget about the game again haha
yea but can you give me a small estimate? is it literally just a demo with next to no content? or can this already be considered a 'game' ?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yea but can you give me a small estimate? is it literally just a demo with next to no content? or can this already be considered a 'game' ?
I agree with amazinghorse, its worth playing, even there is now real sex scene yet. and those updates coming only once a year. so until the next it might be autumn again ^^

Reactions: alasad

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I agree with amazinghorse, its worth playing, even there is now real sex scene yet. and those updates coming only once a year. so until the next it might be autumn again ^^
the updates don't take one year necessarily, it just depends on the RanneRo if he can work or not. He had a lot of stuff going on in his life atm, but im not going to talk about it without his consent. Literally guys, when I said go to the discord server, i really mean it. We are highly active there and so is RanneRo. You'll be able to follow the current progress of development or just plain chitchat with him.

Reactions: Kaori Emi
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes