Any heads up?

RanneRoYesterday at 1:54 PM
Not that soon, at least in 3 months+

biYesterday at 2:32 PM
when do you start work

RanneRoYesterday at 2:32 PM
next month, officially

Jan 2, 2018
is there any walkthrough of the game cos im totaly stuc right after the bandit camp event i return to the village do the painting help the guy mine and have 2 sleep over but i cant seem to continue the story can anyone help me

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
walkthrough v0.6:

i dont use walkthrough and lost 10 hours for finish a game,I also wanted to give up at first. But this game is great so I don't regret it. goodluck bro, let go to discord , the mods will support u

Reactions: karagan91

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, they always find an excuse to "i promise i will start working next month"...
If you'll be in discord, then you'll find out the reason why he is busy. We used to think like that, complaining about the long releases, but since we joined discord a long time ago, we began to understand why and stopped complaining. RanneRo is human afterall, and he has his personal life. Never pressure an artist if you want good quality content. He is moving in a new place together with his fiance and they are still adjusting and other personal matters as well.

That's why I keep telling you people to go to discord because you can chat with him there. It's not even that difficult to do

Reactions: tce

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Error 404
RanneRo games has one of the most active discord servers and one of the most friendly community. Srsly, if you have problems just ask and people will answer you. I keep telling you guys to go to discord because that's where you'll get many answers. There are only a few of us in his community who uses F95 so answers here will be few and limited

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Hard to beat the enemy in battle...always defeated. So I delete the game looking for another rpg game

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hard to beat the enemy in battle...always defeated. So I delete the game looking for another rpg game
You're the first one to have said that. A lot of others found it hard as well, i myself, also found it hard, but we never complained and found ways to beat the game. It's not that hard if you think of ways to improve your character. If you only want the easy things in life, then you'll always stay at the bottom. Try not to give up until you've won

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
If you'll be in discord, then you'll find out the reason why he is busy. We used to think like that, complaining about the long releases, but since we joined discord a long time ago, we began to understand why and stopped complaining. RanneRo is human afterall, and he has his personal life. Never pressure an artist if you want good quality content. He is moving in a new place together with his fiance and they are still adjusting and other personal matters as well.

That's why I keep telling you people to go to discord because you can chat with him there. It's not even that difficult to do
Son, it is not the first time i've seen this " i'm moving to a new place", or "i have family problems". If you follow enough "lazy" developers ( and i'm being very friendly saying lazy), you will see that eventually they will always use the same excuse... but, if you want to believe him just because you are on his discord server, ok then.

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
You want to have a sex scene with yuki? let go v0.5, there was a sex scene of yuki with bandits, but it was too bad to have been removed at v0.6, so she was still a virgin. If you want, please download v0.5, I will share my save for v0.5 before the scene of those two sex

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes