3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
If you want a real sex scene ( she lost virgin )
, you have to wait at least 3 more months, because the author is having family issues

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
You're the first one to have said that. A lot of others found it hard as well, i myself, also found it hard, but we never complained and found ways to beat the game. It's not that hard if you think of ways to improve your character. If you only want the easy things in life, then you'll always stay at the bottom. Try not to give up until you've won
I.m stuck where I should sell the painting any walktrough outside there

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I.m stuck where I should sell the painting any walktrough outside there
you should sell your painting to the rich man. He is staying in the hotel just below Yuuki's house. He is on the second floor

mavramate

Oct 24, 2019
You want to have a sex scene with yuki? let go v0.5, there was a sex scene of yuki with bandits, but it was too bad to have been removed at v0.6, so she was still a virgin. If you want, please download v0.5, I will share my save for v0.5 before the scene of those two sex
can you share v0.5 save please ?

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
yup, but sorry if I didnt find it
haha, v0.7 didn't have that scene, but v0.5 had 1 scene (between bandit and yuki) and it was dropped at v0.6 because it was too bad. If you want, download v0.5, I will share my save before the sex scenes of those two.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
haha, v0.7 didn't have that scene, but v0.5 had 1 scene (between bandit and yuki) and it was dropped at v0.6 because it was too bad. If you want, download v0.5, I will share my save before the sex scenes of those two.
Where I can download v0.5 can u share the link for me

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes