3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

boi696969

May 18, 2019
Son, it is not the first time i've seen this " i'm moving to a new place", or "i have family problems". If you follow enough "lazy" developers ( and i'm being very friendly saying lazy), you will see that eventually they will always use the same excuse... but, if you want to believe him just because you are on his discord server, ok then.
some people believe him and some people (like you) dont. i would say put yourself in his shoes and see how long it takes to create a game or make updates and get complaints.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Bla, bla, bla. No point in arguing. I have not seen this thread so active in a long time. Good. Following him on discord does not mean anything. I follow him there and let me tell you - he became active there only recently. For the past few months only other users were chatting. Maybe he is also more active with development. Good again. I guess it's human nature to complain. Well, did you know that if you don't like the developer's update frequency, ideas, plans you can... not support him? For example I canceled my patreon subscription awhile ago because of a copy paste excuse 3 time in a row. If he started working on the game like before I will consider supporting him again. Until then, enjoy free content once every 6-7 months.

May 16, 2017
some people believe him and some people (like you) dont. i would say put yourself in his shoes and see how long it takes to create a game or make updates and get complaints.
Well, as long as people believe in my bullshit of the famous family problems and moving to another city, i would be happy earning money from them for almost a year and i don't even care about complaints :D

katon

May 20, 2018
i want help pls when i see boo in the evening in his bedroom he say "i want to go in hotspring tomorrow" and nothing happen in the next day where are the hotpring sorry for my english

katon

May 20, 2018
i waited one week and the major say me the same thing " i need some time to find out if it's safe for you to get close to thoses goblin" and then " i think i have some notes in my bookshelves" what should i do ?

Reactions: Black Ram oss

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Should change the title to "the art of blueballing" because that's what this whole game is about.
This, the gameplay is such crap too, I wish there was a scene selector, is there such a thing? or a save with everything unlocked?

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
This, the gameplay is such crap too, I wish there was a scene selector, is there such a thing? or a save with everything unlocked?
After you return from the slave camp and get into to the goblin village you can get an orb from a cave there that lets you rewatch the scenes she's experienced from her house. But it's not worth playing that far into it at the current build of the game.

I've attached my save file. Extract in the Curse_of_Pleasure_Alpha_07 directory. Rename Save1.rxdata to Save2, 3, 4, 5 etc if you don't want to overwrite anything and use a different save slot.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes