3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
Wew, i'm really liking the game but i'll never understand NTR as a fetish, and it's even more off-putting here since the "victim" isn't even a partner but only the innocent brother. Does he ever get some satisfactions of sorts or does the game keep painting a grim image of his situation throughout?

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Wew, i'm really liking the game but i'll never understand NTR as a fetish, and it's even more off-putting here since the "victim" isn't even a partner but only the innocent brother. Does he ever get some satisfactions of sorts or does the game keep painting a grim image of his situation throughout?
RanneRo's comics mostly show brother as Main character that's why its NTR for RanneRo and most of his fans play it like that.

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone have a problem with saving the game? The save button in unchecked and i can't save the game no matter what!
I found the solution...! It happens after you invite "boo" to dinner after that you wont be able to save the game until you invite him again later... Problem solved.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
So...this event locks the entire safefile for me.
Can't leave the house and can't speak to any of the NPCs present.
(Didn't read the book the day I got it and the next day this one triggers instantly when entering the house)

Also when I got a safefile with the gallery unlocked the same thing happens with the event in the gallery.

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
so are you supposed to grind levels before the demon? I chased the thief and have to fight him, MC is level 2 and thief is lvl10 , no chance to even hit him and can't leave level...

Lauren hill

Apr 14, 2020
thx!! it's work very well :)
[you still need to change 5.Exposure Level, 29.ExposedUpperLevel & 30.ExposedLowerLevel manually to 500 using save editor.]
Exposure Level = 500
ExposedUpperLevel, ExposedLowerLevel = 500
that's right?
How to edit the exposure level bro,after any changes of the save file it shows an error occurs to save the file "back to the save editor"

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Don't give him ideas, or he is going to take 2 years to do this.
well yeah.. its just.. he got a good art.. but not the game mechanic..
if it was like melty quest.. i will grind as long as i need..
and i hate forced battles..

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes