3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
Boo is an ugly kid I want to see incest with her brother. I hate Boo and his plain outright inner evilness.
I would have liked to see it too and the best it was to be more free game play like "Sara rotation cut" The game has excellent graphics but it needs as many repetitiv quest for all characters can have, and be eable to choise if you want to see or not the quest for a character. The difference between an average game and a great game is given by: the more free choices you can make, the more missions it has (preferably as many as can be repeated), the more characters it has, the complexity of the game, how well the graphics are done, the plot and the story of the game, and many others. And it should have no prejudices and include all kinds of quest (NTR, rape, incest, solo, etc.) to please as many people as possible. And it would be great to be able to make more clothes to choose from depending on how corrupt it is. I have a lot of ideas, too bad I don't know how to make games and graphics. It remains to be seen how the game will continue and how dedicated it is ...

Reactions: kail and orrybaby

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
The difference between an average game and a great game is given by: the more free choices you can make, the more missions it has (preferably as many as can be repeated), the more characters it has, the complexity of the game, how well the graphics are done, the plot and the story of the game, and many others. And it should have no prejudices and include all kinds of quest (NTR, rape, incest, solo, etc.) to please as many people as possible.
I strongly disagree on that statement. Most games that try to have dozens of characters and get every fetish in, never pleases anybody, because there is no focus. It also doesn't have to do with "prejudices". If a dev is not into something, then he usually can't write it very well.

I feel like the best erotic games have a few select characters and only one or two fetishes to concentrate on. For example I find Urban Demos to be one of the best. It's about shota and Milfs and it delivered on both excellent.

Reactions: potty khale

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Which is kinda werid considering he goes for a brother in is NTR game instead of cucking a boyfriend.
i would like it if the MC's brother gets NTRed but he doesnt know that and asks the sister that he wants to do it too( he is a kid and innocent) and this starts the incest route. i am fine with NTR but dont like it when there is a complete cockblock for a character after teasing

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
i would like it if the MC's brother gets NTRed but he doesnt know that and asks the sister that he wants to do it too( he is a kid and innocent) and this starts the incest route. i am fine with NTR but dont like it when there is a complete cockblock for a character after teasing
I agree. Fair sharing is fair sharing. It's not like she has standards at that point.

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
unable to find file graphic/Autotiles/001-water01. I don't know how to fix this error can you help me ?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
unable to find file graphic/Autotiles/001-water01...
Does the files exist?
If no - try getting an older version of the game that has it.
If yes - are you using linux?
If yes - make sure the directories have the same names like "Autotiles" and not "autotiles" or "AutoTiles".
If no - report a bug on discord.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes