3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
increase damage and evasion, thats wat i did
How do I win here? I tried a lot of times, but can't pass this mf

View attachment 653940
If you don't know how combat works in this game, after you choose to attack: use up and down to change skills, left and right to change power level. Watch the combat stats on the right to see what you are going to do. The main things to watch are [hit chance] [damage delt] and [evasion]. You want your evasion high or he will two shot you. You need to adjust on each attack and remember that your AP (action points will not regenerate until 5 turns.)

Aug 28, 2017
you can check out his Patreon literally the first post of this thread. He made an update today and current version is 80% done. View attachment 656368
Just to be clear the next version (v0.8) is NOT 80% complete. Only the Drawing phase of v0.8 is 80% done. Coding, Map making, dialogue and event placement all still need to be done after Drawing is done. Drawing is only about 40% of the effort for the update.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
If you're hankering for more of his stuff while waiting for the next CoP update, you should check out his Pixiv:

Reactions: Jansen

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
so with all this art you've been posting is playing the next update any use? I mean everything is spoiled already if we are unlucky.

Aug 28, 2017
so with all this art you've been posting is playing the next update any use? I mean everything is spoiled already if we are unlucky.
It's about the scenarios and context of the scenes. Not the literal art contained within the scenes. Otherwise you might as well not play adult games at all and just go to exhentai or something.

Reactions: potty khale

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
Just to be clear the next version (v0.8) is NOT 80% complete. Only the Drawing phase of v0.8 is 80% done. Coding, Map making, dialogue and event placement all still need to be done after Drawing is done. Drawing is only about 40% of the effort for the update.
lol gg. I guess the update coming on june was too optimistic. I do remember 0.6 being stuck in the 80/90% for a long time..

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
lol gg. I guess the update coming on june was too optimistic. I do remember 0.6 being stuck in the 80/90% for a long time..
It's pretty depressing. I too thought it would come out this month or next month at most. I didn't realize that there was this much work still to be done, which begs the question, what has he been doing for the past 7 months. I guess it's only been drawing phase up till this point.:unsure:

Last edited:

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I will remain optimistic and hope that the remaining phases that follow the drawing phase don't take too much long and we at least get an end of June-early July release.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes