3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
okay, Unzip the file with 2 map files out, then cut them into forder data, then you enter the game and of course you have to complete the main story to get to the Recolleciton room

ngayemra

Nov 15, 2017
Help! I can't play some scenes in recollection room , because i dont have files from Map176.rxdata to Map186.rxdata im my data folder , anyone can upload for me?

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
I hope the author would also create a new rpgm game called 'Blue Balled BOO', as looking at the users waiting so desperately for another update. Have a nice day.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Since he didn't bother correcting himself:

No, the game will not be released on the 27th of this month. RanneRo was asked about a release date of a random, unrelated doujin on his server and his response was taken out of context.

Resqest

Jan 19, 2018

No, the game will not be released on the 27th of this month. RanneRo was asked about a release date of a random, unrelated doujin on his server and his response was taken out of context.
Oh I see... it was too good news to be true.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017

You.... why did you stab us in the heart?:cry:

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes