3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

flares

Sep 22, 2017
anyone know how to continue ? I already done the 2 little brother at hotspring, topless waitress at bar, the old man say that he got some notes about goblin and its on the bookshelf but i dont see any light either interact with the bookshelf, Boo say he gonna find a way to have sex, i sell the potrait 1 of me and i dont see the artist anymore. Is this all the content of v7.0 or did i miss something ?

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
that is all for the current content , wait for next update , but you can go to goblin village there talk to the goblin , you must memorize the map of the goblin .

AceDeath

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the study lesson 3? It only says something about taka having yuuki teach them about sex.

I did see it in the recollection room but I can't seem to trigger it.

Reactions: hecknuts

AceDeath

Aug 13, 2017
How do you make the mini-events work?
1. Download the needed event (Only 1 works except for boo's private lessons)
2. Extract the download file and copy the extracted files to the /Data folder (Say yes when asked to replace all)
3. Start game and go to recollection room (inside house, middle part, right side) If you don't have access to the recollection room you can't view the mini-events
4. Once inside recollection room go to the bottom right (or left depends on what you used) and you should see an interactable object. Just use it and everything is good.

Reactions: niuash

Kenshiro___

Jul 1, 2019
If need hack(cheat). Just special for RPGM on calc (selected number in the game * 2 + 1 = visual number for CheatEngine)! Don't need thnx :coffee:(/*/~/*/)(y)

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes