3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Is there a guide for this cause I am stuck on where to go.
Right now have hotspring event with Boo but don't know where swimsuit is.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Damn just completed playing new version and unlocking everything. Problem is after reading whole thread looks I need to wait a year or so before next update.
Also HOLY SHIT!!!! The author really hates incest fetish with a fire. Never seen so many incest NTR from one guy

Aug 28, 2017
Damn just completed playing new version and unlocking everything. Problem is after reading whole thread looks I need to wait a year or so before next update.
Also HOLY SHIT!!!! The author really hates incest fetish with a fire. Never seen so many incest NTR from one guy
Next update will be here in at most 2 months now.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
The character stat explanation literally made me cry.
"As obedience decreases she becomes meaner to her own Bro". What the f**k!!!I don't want this:eek::eek:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
1-2 months for just writing story events? please tell me he's kidding right? This game is already at 80% (Like Milfy City) a couple of months ago

Aug 28, 2017
1-2 months for just writing story events? please tell me he's kidding right? This game is already at 80% (Like Milfy City) a couple of months ago
No the ART was at 80%. Making the art is just one small part of development. He also needs to make sprites, animations, coding, maps and dialogue.

I agree that at a glance his "progress %" is a bit unclear and he should communicate this better in the future to reduce confusion.

Reactions: lOlNoo
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes