3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
has anyone done a cg collection of this? ik its not single pictures of everything but nonetheless would be grateful if anyone can

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
has anyone done a cg collection of this? ik its not single pictures of everything but nonetheless would be grateful if anyone can
You can decrypt the archive and play around with the image layers in paint.NET, GIMP or photoshop OR ask for people to post some ingame screenshots. Making a CG collection for this game would be extremely time-consuming and pointless.

we wait so long...
This game is a complete mess because it's built on another game in an ancient editor. The dev isn't lazy, he picked the wrong engine to do this in.

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Maybe i missed it but there should be a hint about the rich man upstairs at the INN who will buy the painting.

Karlken

Dec 10, 2019
hey guys when I open the game it said unable to find Graphics/Autotiles/001-G_Water01
I checked that Autotiles folder and it's empty. Anyone know how to fix?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
3/10. TOO many running. Almost 0 choices. Annoying sounds. Outdated UI and controls
The dialogues are boring trash as well but you can not skip them because you can accidentally skip choice.
And you have to run around whole map not to miss events clicking every npc 1000 times in day time and evening, this is just insane. Absolutely awful game design
2 hours in this idiot game and still not a single sex scene, what an incredible piece of sh***

Last edited:

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
3/10. TOO many running. Almost 0 choices. Annoying sounds. Outdated UI and controls
The dialogues are boring trash as well but you can not skip them because you can accidentally skip choice.
And you have to run around whole map not to miss events clicking every npc 1000 times in day time and evening, this is just insane. Absolutely awful game design
2 hours in this idiot game and still not a single sex scene, what an incredible piece of sh***
No one will take less than 10 hours to complete this game

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes