3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
This game remind me a lot about Fall:Out by Dvoika. Amazing start and art, great idea everywhere and smooth story then suddenly, nothing... The game just stopped.
This remind me all this games where the developper just release an update every time he's out of money...
I'm sad because this game was great but honestly if i wait for the final release to buy it then i may be dead before it happens.

Aug 28, 2017
This game remind me a lot about Fall:Out by Dvoika. Amazing start and art, great idea everywhere and smooth story then suddenly, nothing... The game just stopped.
This remind me all this games where the developper just release an update every time he's out of money...
I'm sad because this game was great but honestly if i wait for the final release to buy it then i may be dead before it happens.
The updates have been consistent so far. It just takes more time but the developer has always been upfront about that fact from the start. It's not like he keeps delaying the project or something. He straight up says it's going to take multiple months for every update.

Reactions: TNTed

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
The updates have been consistent so far. It just takes more time but the developer has always been upfront about that fact from the start. It's not like he keeps delaying the project or something. He straight up says it's going to take multiple months for every update.
I hope your right, i really love this game, how he didn't go into fuck fest too quickly and broken heroine asap, it's slow and enjoyable. So maybe the next update is gonna be massive, or at least more important than the previous one.

sixsix7

Jun 21, 2018
3/10. TOO many running. Almost 0 choices. Annoying sounds. Outdated UI and controls
The dialogues are boring trash as well but you can not skip them because you can accidentally skip choice.
And you have to run around whole map not to miss events clicking every npc 1000 times in day time and evening, this is just insane. Absolutely awful game design
2 hours in this idiot game and still not a single sex scene, what an incredible piece of sh***
Bruh, are you mad because you kept stroking your meat for 2 hours waiting for the sex scene? I KNOW HOW IT FEELS F*CK!
Anyways, the v0.5 of the game has a couple of sex scenes. some one already commented a Mega link to it along with its save file.

this is my first commentand im sorry if i broke any rules.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
As much as we love Exhibitionism themed games, especially Rannero's, a firm time analysis is quite needed for a healthy mind. We consider ourselves fans, but truly we are toxic. Our demands to the dev's work push him to the limit which unintentionally appears suffocating and contra-productive to the game's development. In a simple way to say it, we just need to learn how to shut up and stop asking for updates, changes, even alterations, because they appear to be mentally torturing for any game developers. Therefore, I propose a rather simple solution; a time analysis. Rannero started the curse of pleasure version 0.1 in JUNE 7th 2017, now it is JULY 2020.

It took him THREE years to go from 0.1 to 0.7. This also means, we can predict the timeline of his upcoming updates. If we see it correctly, SEVEN updates were made in THREE years, but from 2018-2020, Rannero significantly slowed down and approximately produced only 1-2 updates PER YEAR. So, if we want to see the completed version of this game which is maybe at version 1.0, plus perfecting it into version 1.1 or 1.2, it will still take 1-2 YEARS.

In conclusion, rather than intoxicating yourself and the Dev, just continue your life at your best and don't expect anything perfectly done til JULY 2023. THEN u can play his Masterpiece with TRUE JOY.

Last edited:

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
I have a different idea, he won't be able to finish this game until he retires, and his kids will finish it. I'm still optimistic that we can still wait for more than 30 years, if World War 3 doesn't happen. Looking forward to it, please read Conan Manga because I think it will end sooner than his game

As much as we love Exhibitionism themed games, especially Rannero's, a firm time analysis is quite needed for a healthy mind. We consider ourselves fans, but truly we are toxic. Our demands to the dev's work push him to the limit which unintentionally appears suffocating and contra-productive to the game's development. In a simple way to say it, we just need to learn how to shut up and stop asking for updates, changes, even alterations, because they appear to be mentally torturing for any game developers. Therefore, I propose a rather simple solution; a time analysis. Rannero started the curse of pleasure version 0.1 in JUNE 7th 2017, now it is JULY 2020.

It took him THREE years to go from 0.1 to 0.7. This also means, we can predict the timeline of his upcoming updates. If we see it correctly, SEVEN updates were made in THREE years, but from 2018-2020, Rannero significantly slowed down and approximately produced only 1-2 updates PER YEAR. So, if we want to see the completed version of this game which is maybe at version 1.0, plus perfecting it into version 1.1 or 1.2, it will still take 1-2 YEARS.

In conclusion, rather than intoxicating yourself and the Dev, just continue your life at your best and don't expect anything perfectly done til JULY 2023. THEN u can play his Masterpiece with TRUE JOY.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018

Assuming that we go from 0.7 to 0.8 to 0.9 to 1.0. Sadly, that's not how version counting works. It's quite possible that we might see something like 0.11 or even higher.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes