3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
Hocam şu rtp olayını nasıl çözdün rpgmaker sitesine giremedim bi türlü diğer yoldan yaptım bende ama bu sefer dosya eksik diyor autotiles falan filan rtp mi lazım illa
RTP olmadan rpgmaker oyunlarını çalıştıramazsın. Ana posttaki RTP'yi indirip kurman gerekli. Eğer indiremiyorsan haber ver maille vs gönderebilirim.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
I have a different idea, he won't be able to finish this game until he retires, and his kids will finish it. I'm still optimistic that we can still wait for more than 30 years, if World War 3 doesn't happen. Looking forward to it, please read Conan Manga because I think it will end sooner than his game
LMAO .... i feel you, bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hello bi nè

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
Assuming that we go from 0.7 to 0.8 to 0.9 to 1.0. Sadly, that's not how version counting works. It's quite possible that we might see something like 0.11 or even higher.
dang it, i've miss-count it all along, huh? well, i guess that's something

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
few questions before i download the game...i would like to ask about corruption and change in the girl

first off how long does proper corruption take to take effect as in is this a game where 90% of it is the girl trying to fight back on can you allow her to feel more willing quicker

second are there any choice in how she ends up ? like if i want her to be as corrupted and slutty as i can will i have choices that allow me to either fight it or just embrace ?

i love corruption games but i hate when it takes hours to get into and you dont really get your own options to speed it up

unknownas

Apr 21, 2020
Anyone know how to solve this? I played on joiplayer, i already installed rtp but still show the same message

Danbon350

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone have a save that's right after the prison area? Played this on my laptop but forgot to backup a save when I wanted to play the updates on a desktop.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Unable to find a file Graphics/Autotitles/001-G_Water01

There is no file in the Graphics Autotitles folder. Many other folders are also empty. Any guesses what I have to do ?
have searched the forums but were no responses.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017

There is no file in the Graphics Autotitles folder. Many other folders are also empty. Any guesses what I have to do ?
Read OP and install the xp runtime under install.

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018

You gotta go to the RPG Maker site and download a resource pack.
I am pretty sure it is RPG Maker XP

Reactions: wishi
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes