3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Read OP and install the xp runtime under install.
I already installed it per someones else's suggestion on another forum. but throws the same error.

Could it be because I have 2 versions of this?
In Common Files > Enterbrain folder > I have two folders named RGSS and RGSS3.

I may have it when running A Zombies Life or some other.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I already installed it per someones else's suggestion on another forum. but throws the same error.

Could it be because I have 2 versions of this?
In Common Files > Enterbrain folder > I have two folders named RGSS and RGSS3.

I may have it when running A Zombies Life or some other.
No problem if you have different runtimes installed. xp uses the xp files and vc ace the vx ace files.
I have some more runtimes installed for vx and even older rpg maker, all run fine here.
So you installed xp_rtp104e.exe from the website, right?

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
i am completely stuck at the point where i come home after unlocking removing jacket and i cant talk to the 4 kids in the kitchen? and i also cant leave the house. what do i do?
Try going against the wall to walk to the kid at the end. Theres a small invisible gap wherw u can go throufh to do it. At least thats what it was in my case

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
No problem if you have different runtimes installed. xp uses the xp files and vc ace the vx ace files.
I have some more runtimes installed for vx and even older rpg maker, all run fine here.
So you installed xp_rtp104e.exe from the website, right?
Yup. Infact I reinstalled it right now just to be sure.
Still same error.

ys1m

Jan 16, 2018
This game is a bit of a shame. Honestly my favorite artwork style among these kind of games. It's basically like an upscaled ScaleGarden game but there's an actual build up towards the sex. But updates come so infrequently it's almost like the dev wants to make this game last for his entire lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: jinxpowpow69

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
i used to support this creator way back when, but with his 1 release per year, its not worth it.
at this rate, this game will go on until 2030.
I mean, his last release, no one in the world was infected by Covid.
His next release, there should be a vaccine for it.
Patiently waits for his next release.

Alkarlindil

May 5, 2017
This game is a bit of a shame. Honestly my favorite artwork style among these kind of games. It's basically like an upscaled ScaleGarden game but there's an actual build up towards the sex. But updates come so infrequently it's almost like the dev wants to make this game last for his entire lifetime.
I feel like the fighting system is no where close to ScaleGarden's.

Apr 11, 2019
it soon his update will come and beside i dont think he has finish this month cause is really big if i seen from his discord.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
the worst part is that even with our expectation for a huge story update due to the long waiting, the updates appear relatively slow in story progress ... even though I love and respect the Dev, it seems like "the curse of pleasure" is his "part time job of a Side job of his actual Main job" if you know what I mean.

Reactions: hecknuts
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes