3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Aug 28, 2017
Is it possible for her to lose her virginity yet? and if so with who?
Yes, Download version 0.5. The scene got removed in newer versions because people whined about it which I understand it felt rushed and out of place. Hope he still uses the content in some other way however because it was completely animated.

Reactions: bosa43

Pittypit

Dec 24, 2018
I hope we get to play the new update before the pandemic wiped all of us out from the existence.

oh yeah forgot to add I wish he would create an armpit content. It's a misopportunity to not include armpit content with designs like that.
I know right. I did request him to do some armpit scenes or at least give life to it, but apparently he doesn't really have that kind of fetish. Might take more people to convince him. You can try to request that to the discord.

Armpit fetish would be perfect in this game.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Rannero said that he planned for Yuuki to lose her virginity to Boo but it would be too much for a guy like him because he's he's... uhm you know and I don't know but It seems like he changed his mind and is planning to make someone fuck Yuuki before Boo

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
I think Yuuki will lose her virginity to Boo ,he is still in control.
And it's very reasonable for Boo to take Yuuki's virginity,he earn it besides Rannero has said about that.

Last edited:

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
I got stuck while fighting the thief, couldn't defeat him, but also couldn't go anywhere out of the map with the thief, is this a bug or what ?

Jack.in.line

Sep 3, 2018
I got stuck while fighting the thief, couldn't defeat him, but also couldn't go anywhere out of the map with the thief, is this a bug or what ?
happened to me too i think it happens when you talk to some characters out of the story order try talking to boo or the ex bandit thats how I was able to get out but its been a while cant remember specifics sorry

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
happened to me too i think it happens when you talk to some characters out of the story order try talking to boo or the ex bandit thats how I was able to get out but its been a while cant remember specifics sorry

well after the thief bumped into you, and the lady that got her stuff stolen asked you to chase after the thief, there is one way to go, which is to chase the bandit, he stood below the tree near the lake west of the forest, I think there is nothing else I could do. but will try to talk to someone else first.

cannot press menu, cannot do anything else at all, he just running aimlessly, and all I can do is fight him again and again, but he will defeat me in 3 hit while I couldnt even scratched him with my 3 hit, after defeat I can only fight him again, not able doing anything else.

tried to talk to everyone else before chasing him but nothing happened.

Last edited:

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I am just going to hope that before the end of the year 2020 there will be a new version atleast ready. It can be exactly on 31st Dec also it will be fine.

Aug 28, 2017
I am just going to hope that before the end of the year 2020 there will be a new version atleast ready. It can be exactly on 31st Dec also it will be fine.
No reason to be so dramatic the update is nearly done. All art is done, the maps and sprites are done. The events are programmed he just needs to finish the dialogue.

Jack.in.line

Sep 3, 2018
well after the thief bumped into you, and the lady that got her stuff stolen asked you to chase after the thief, there is one way to go, which is to chase the bandit, he stood below the tree near the lake west of the forest, I think there is nothing else I could do. but will try to talk to someone else first.

cannot press menu, cannot do anything else at all, he just running aimlessly, and all I can do is fight him again and again, but he will defeat me in 3 hit while I couldnt even scratched him with my 3 hit, after defeat I can only fight him again, not able doing anything else.

tried to talk to everyone else before chasing him but nothing happened.
oh my bad sounds like my bug was different mine happened when all the soldiers were gathered when the bandit quest was ending so just ignore what I said

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Rannero said that he planned for Yuuki to lose her virginity to Boo but it would be too much for a guy like him because he's he's... uhm you know and I don't know but It seems like he changed his mind and is planning to make someone fuck Yuuki before Boo
No I think he meant, that his original plan was for Boo to have a master plan to get Yuuki. But that would be a bit too much, yet the plan to lose her virginity to him is still there.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No I think he meant, that his original plan was for Boo to have a master plan to get Yuuki. But that would be a bit too much, yet the plan to lose her virginity to him is still there.
If so then why not make it optional and it should be up to the player to whom we want Yuuki to lose her virginity, as for me Boo is my favorite character and I don't want Yuuki fuck someone else besides Boo but I want Yuuki to lose her virginity in her undercover mission because deflowering isn't my thing , blood disgusts me

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
If so then why not make it optional and it should be up to the player to whom we want Yuuki to lose her virginity, as for me Boo is my favorite character and I don't want Yuuki fuck someone else besides Boo but I want Yuuki to lose her virginity in her undercover mission because deflowering isn't my thing , blood disgusts me
Dito. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't need to be a virgin in the first place.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
minor question as far as i can tell this game is about the girl slowly going from ew im never gonna show myself to anyone kinda thing to being more open to corruptive and lewd stuff right ?

anyone can tell me how far she can go in terms of attitude currently and if there is any way to speed it up ?
like do i get choice options to make her feel better about stuff a little faster or is it completely linear with me having no way to affect what she thinks about situations?

also when i as about her attitude i mean what she thinks about the things happening not so much how many actions you can actually agree too yet since i saw sex is still not a thing

like does she still hate anything lewd ? or is she more accepting of it now ? usually not a big fan of corruption games that takes hours just to make her go from never to okay sure i guess i like it a little bit :/

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes