3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

geazycymtron

Jul 27, 2020
hey guys last time i left the game right after the prison arc and getting to village part, now i want to play the game again, can anyone provide me a save file right after defeating boss and going to village?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
hey guys last time i left the game right after the prison arc and getting to village part, now i want to play the game again, can anyone provide me a save file right after defeating boss and going to village?
This save should be right before the endscene of the prison arc (Talk with one of the two guys to trigger it). I have no idea if there are problems in 0.7 with these old saves, but from 1 min testing it seems to work proberly.
(I had to pack it because .rxdata is not allowed for direct upload here)

Reactions: duidinchin

mumbles09

Jul 21, 2017
its bin since 2019-10-21 with v0.7 . how about a good time to tell about the update , or his he going to abandon it .?????

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Good game so far though usually with these types of situations (Good game but long time for updates) people should not expect much moreless an update anytime soon. Rooting for the dev to continue to the game.

Aug 28, 2017
Does this game have in-game cheats or is there a cheat engine/trainer like some others games?
It's RPGmaker so yeah you can use cheat engine. Either to use the speedhack or to change values in the game. Protip: If you want to change a value search for (Your value)*2+1. So for example if you have 100 gold and want to change it to 500 type in (100*2+1)=201 and change that found value to 1001 to get 500 gold. This works with all values in all RPGmaker games.

olijona

Aug 17, 2017
where i can find the poor dude after i give him the 400 money ? i check moring afertoon and night he is not a his house

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes