3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hey, just want to let you guys know I'm still working on the update. Recently I've taken a week-long break due to the lack of inspiration and ideas, also the pandemic was forcing me to be at home 24/7 which is very unhealthy for my imagination, but good news that I'm slowly recovering now.
For your question that how long would it take for 0.8 to come out, I'm not sure, I'll just be working on it until it's finished and in the mean time, I won't take any money because I know it sounds so ridiculous. I have less time than before to work on this because of my wife's condition, so don't get your expectation too high on me.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I love this game.... but damn, waiting for a year for a single update is just too fucking much.

It's getting harder and harder to support this dude.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I love this game.... but damn, waiting for a year for a single update is just too fucking much.

Wait...isn't it getting harder the whole point of this entire forum?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017

to be fair he had a lot of factors that made working on the update hard like becoming a parent to a newborn and the pandemic making it hard to get work in on this game he does all the animation and had to make new ones plus writing storylines takes a long while when you have not a lot of free time

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
This update is defintely taking too long but guys please try to understand developer's perspective. A lot happened this year. Be patient and try some other games. I hope he comes back strong in next update. He already apologized for being late on update and didn't take any money from his supporters because of that.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
to be fair he had a lot of factors that made working on the update hard like becoming a parent to a newborn and the pandemic making it hard to get work in on this game he does all the animation and had to make new ones plus writing storylines takes a long while when you have not a lot of free time
Yeah, I know, I still keep up with his updates, game-related or not.

But even then, I can't help but feel frustrated that nothing has been put in the game for almost a year.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes