3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
help, how to raise exposure level?
and anyone have v.07 walkthrough? i'm stuck after bandits event
Probably best to hold off playing the rest of the game unless you like to be teased waiting for the next update that has been nearly a year since the last one. You will be disappointed in the fact that you want more but will have to wait 2 months according to the dev but for those who have been here long enough, we know better than to expect but rather be surprised.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Got my comment deleted for stupid reason that doesn't explain.
Hey, you ever heard freedom of speech ?
Idk maybe you are from a communist country or something.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
I highly assume that after this update, the next update will take longer than a year because he'll probably devote all his time to his family.

Jul 9, 2018
Got my comment deleted for stupid reason that doesn't explain.
Hey, you ever heard freedom of speech ?
Idk maybe you are from a communist country or something.
Got my post deleted as well, in a thread for New World Honey, which was in my opinion a fair critict but was branded as a troll post by one of the mods.

It seems the mods are acting as protectors for these devs or something.
sad how this site has become, you used to be able to openly state your opinion on something, no wonder there's a lot of low quality games out there.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Got my post deleted as well, in a thread for New World Honey, which was in my opinion a fair critict but was branded as a troll post by one of the mods.

It seems the mods are acting as protectors for these devs or something.
sad how this site has become, you used to be able to openly state your opinion on something, no wonder there's a lot of low quality games out there.
Yeah, and all i said was that this game is developed since 2017 and still has no sex scenes, and i explained what i like and dislike about this game, that is ! And the reason they gave for deleting my commnt is a simply ''ot'' like wtf does that even mean ? This site needs their mods checked seriously kekw

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah, and all i said was that this game is developed since 2017 and still has no sex scenes, and i explained what i like and dislike about this game, that is ! And the reason they gave for deleting my commnt is a simply ''ot'' like wtf does that even mean ? This site needs their mods checked seriously kekw
Ot means off topic in this case I believe.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Honestly, if they're going to release a game in pieces the way most games are made these days, I'd prefer they take a year or more between updates; that way there's more content per update, and by the time I play the next one I've already forgotten what happened in the last one, so I don't mind playing through the whole thing again.

Reactions: arashiki
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes