3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
this definitely should be marked as abandoned or onhold
No.
His latest post in discord is marked at 09.09.2020, which is September 9th this year.
He talks about his wife giving birth mid November, so he is probably busy dealing with that.
It also says that he will work on the unfinished plot lines of:
- Spending nights with Theff's crew.
- Sequels of sleeping together with Boo.
- Goblin encounter and its consequence.
- Night events after level 3 of exhibitionism unlocked.
- ...And many other short quests around the village.

So most definitely not abandoned or on hold, as he is working on it.
He has put the deadline for the release in November, so if nothing happens then, then you can probably think about the on hold tag at least, as he will be busy taking care of his child.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
No.
His latest post in discord is marked at 09.09.2020, which is September 9th this year.
He talks about his wife giving birth mid November, so he is probably busy dealing with that.
It also says that he will work on the unfinished plot lines of:
- Spending nights with Theff's crew.
- Sequels of sleeping together with Boo.
- Goblin encounter and its consequence.
- Night events after level 3 of exhibitionism unlocked.
- ...And many other short quests around the village.

So most definitely not abandoned or on hold, as he is working on it.
He has put the deadline for the release in November, so if nothing happens then, then you can probably think about the on hold tag at least, as he will be busy taking care of his child.
i was about to say that too, the dev always takes alot of time to update, last update took him more than half year

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
As per his discord the only event left now to implement is theff crew and boo's sleepover.
Also itseems goblin will not make it in V 0.8

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
i was about to say that too, the dev always takes alot of time to update, last update took him more than half year
He has always been honest about that as well.
He hasn't really been the guy to say: "Next month guys, definitely!"
He always says something like: "Not this month or the next."

I've been a backer of his for a while, and gorsh darnit I will not have it that whipper snappers here in F95 be allowed to complain when they don't even follow the guys updates.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Liero I hear ya not that many english h-game developer i know that haven't cracked under pressure or haven't downright gone lazy to just abandon the game out of knowhere.
And then their Rannero who though does take a bit of time of time with update doesn't shriek or crack even with his wife's pregnancy going he's trying to dish out a version for all the people.
So anyone who is complaining about him being late with updates....How many h-games have you created in english huh.

Reactions: Liero and NyuNyu
Jul 21, 2019
Hello you guys, i need to ask this ones
How to get RGSS-RTP program?
I cannot play this game because i dont have this software.

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Hello you guys, i need to ask this ones
How to get RGSS-RTP program?
I cannot play this game because i dont have this software.
I dont know if youve done this but the only thing i had to do was click on installation spouler ans there should be a link to some thingy u download to olay the game. Sorry i cant be more technical I suck with modern tech

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
updated my review as well, but basically to comment something then..

"Edit 06.10.20
Re-played it on 0.7
Still slow/low corruption although it took few sudden jumps with scenes I weren't fond of. But other than that I hope this game will be eventually finished with lot of scenes being added.

Biggest complaint I have is when you done something first time. (a.k.a bat cave) I would expect a shortcut or entrance script changing to directly bathhouse. Because it's rather obnoxious to run through multiple cave levels to reach bathhouse every time. Basically I hope travel-time will be fixed along the way.

Next time I plan to play is when game gets finished and if and when it does. I hope it comes to steam so I can buy it."

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Progress report from Rannero:

"Currently I'm about at 80% of the current phase, there are only 2 questlines needed to be done:

• Theff's crew.
  • Boo-kun's stayover (continuation).
After that I'll focus on event polishing and maybe, add some more small mini-quests just for fun. I hope I can make it to the release date, maybe middle of November."

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
he should start thinking of hiring people for this project, he got the fund, if he didnt have time, direct it to fund talents to help him finish this.

Reactions: japsgnuk

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
he should start thinking of hiring people for this project, he got the fund, if he didnt have time, direct it to fund talents to help him finish this.
Thing is, he is making the game for free. He is not going to release a version where you have to pay.
It's a side gig.
Not everyone who has a patreon NEEDS to do anything. It's up to the backers of each project if they want to support the creator.
RanneRo is doing working at his own pace when it comes to this game, but according to his "goals" joke on Patreon:
"Just kidding, no matter how much I'd earn I'd be still working on this game, finish it, then start another project with more people developing it, more resource and give it our best."
Meaning that he will probably hire more people for his next project. If there is another project after this.

Please understand that even though someone on Patreon gets money from people, it does not mean they HAVE to be super efficient and release a update every month or so. It's a risk that each person that decides to give money is taking.

It's a whole other thing if the Creator on Patreon actually promises to keep certain deadlines, but somehow is never able to keep them...then you can complain.

Reactions: Finnally and Zyro

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Thing is, he is making the game for free. He is not going to release a version where you have to pay.
It's a side gig.
Not everyone who has a patreon NEEDS to do anything. It's up to the backers of each project if they want to support the creator.
RanneRo is doing working at his own pace when it comes to this game, but according to his "goals" joke on Patreon:
"Just kidding, no matter how much I'd earn I'd be still working on this game, finish it, then start another project with more people developing it, more resource and give it our best."
Meaning that he will probably hire more people for his next project. If there is another project after this.

Please understand that even though someone on Patreon gets money from people, it does not mean they HAVE to be super efficient and release a update every month or so. It's a risk that each person that decides to give money is taking.

It's a whole other thing if the Creator on Patreon actually promises to keep certain deadlines, but somehow is never able to keep them...then you can complain.
This. He does promise dates from time to time but they're not always solid and backers can always just cancel their patreon on him if they want to. I would complain if he promised a steady release but he doesn't and frankly I'm fine with that. Besides, how many of us here even actually actively supporting him on Patreon? Pirates and freeloaders don't deserve to complain about release dates when we don't pay for shit lmao.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes