3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any update or word on this? Getting to a year with no update
From his discord:
Until now I'm still working on the update, creating new events and polish them as best as I can. So far I think I'm at 50% completed for this most important phase. My aim is to finish all of it before middle of November, since it's the day we expect my wife to give birth. Maybe I'll spoil a little bit so you can know the details. Unfinished important quest-lines I'll need to do:
- Spending nights with Theff's crew.
- Sequels of sleeping together with Boo.
- Goblin encounter and its consequence.
- Night events after level 3 of exhibitionism unlocked.
- ...And many other short quests around the village.

In case I can't finish them all when the deadline comes, I'll just release it as it is because I all my time after that is for my family, gonna be a busy dad

Was posted at 9th of September 2020.

• Wow
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
From his discord:
In case I can't finish them all when the deadline comes, I'll just release it as it is because I all my time after that is for my family, gonna be a busy dad
Curious as to when the deadline is, and also from that wording does it not sound like this might the last update he plans to make for the foreseeable future?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Curious as to when the deadline is, and also from that wording does it not sound like this might the last update he plans to make for the foreseeable future?
Until now I'm still working on the update, creating new events and polish them as best as I can. So far I think I'm at 50% completed for this most important phase. My aim is to finish all of it before middle of November, since it's the day we expect my wife to give birth. Maybe I'll spoil a little bit so you can know the details. Unfinished important quest-lines I'll need to do:

It is right there.

Rudegurkl12

Jul 21, 2020
The game was good until I got stuck after defeating the slave master. Then I couldn't go anyway. I shall pick up the game once the new update is here

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
My aim is to finish all of it before middle of November, since it's the day we expect my wife to give birth.
;p no way that we see an update this year and he should know this himself, so dunno why he yet again gives a date that he will 100% sure not met.

Oct 10, 2017
From his discord:
- Spending nights with Theff's crew.
- Sequels of sleeping together with Boo.
- Goblin encounter and its consequence.
- Night events after level 3 of exhibitionism unlocked.
- ...And many other short quests around the village.

Was posted at 9th of September 2020.

Dominoparis21 10/03/2020
RanneRo Since it has been about a month since last update, okay if I ask about current progress?

RanneRo 10/03/2020
@Dominoparis21 hmm... There are only 2 questlines left to finish, they are Theff's crew and Boo sleepover.
Then maybe I will add some small quests for fun, and test the game

Reactions: Jansen

tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019
Out of curiosity, is there any actual sex scenes in this yet or is it all just teasing?

*Edit* Nevermind found my answer, jesus 3 years and still only teasing? I'll be back in 10 years when it's completed.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes