3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jan 23, 2018
Is there or will there be any way to tell Boo and the other Shotas to just fuck off or at the very least avoid their content? Haven't played in a long time.

Reactions: Raitei410

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020

The custom event made by a fan : viettin123
----------------------------
The story takes place after v0.7 ends, a great storm has hit the village and yuki lives, because the family is only her and her younger brother. So when the house is broken, what will she do, and who will help her. invite you to play this event. 2.PNG

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Hi folks, I want to officially announce about the release date for **v0.8** update

Since my wife will expectedly give birth at 15-20 November I will also have to finish it before that time. I'll do my best to include as many event as I can, playtest them and then release it in **15 November**, yeah, **15 November**.

I'm so afraid I'd turn you down for such a long time waiting and it pressures me so much View attachment 875462
Currently there's some events for **Boo-kun** is left to be done, plus some short dialogues for immersive purpose which aren't so important. Stay tuned for more to come.
Copy from : RANNERO in his discord. im not author
Oh wow an actual update?? Good on him. Hopefully once he releases the game he can be free of the burden and can just focus on his family. That way, the next update which comes once his kid graduate college can be started on /s.

Reactions: stoupsolow

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I liked the quest with the artist very much. But he left for the capital. Will the author of the game continue this quest line?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes