3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Fuck I remember playing this when the only scene was the kids at the beginning in the field.
With the current update is there any sexual content?

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Fuck I remember playing this when the only scene was the kids at the beginning in the field.
With the current update is there any sexual content?
Still just groping, and at most a blowjob. Should be getting first actual sex content though on the 15th since rannero's kid is due then supposedly and no matter what he plans to just drop whatever he has on that date finished or not.

poon4lyfe

Feb 17, 2020
Are there any other games that builds up first sex encounter like this one? So many games just get straight to the female protagonist getting rammed.

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
Can you put the resource “viewtin123” in the attachment of f95zone?or Baidu Netdisk?
I'm on the Chinese intranet. I can't open "Google drive", but I can open the attachment of f95zone,or Baidu Netdisk,thank you!
Ok w8 me a little bit

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
Can you put the resource “viewtin123” in the attachment of f95zone?or Baidu Netdisk?
I'm on the Chinese intranet. I can't open "Google drive", but I can open the attachment of f95zone,or Baidu Netdisk,thank you!
Besides baidu netdisk, can you use a download site from abroad, for example: megaz

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Still just groping, and at most a blowjob. Should be getting first actual sex content though on the 15th since rannero's kid is due then supposedly and no matter what he plans to just drop whatever he has on that date finished or not.
Ehh if that's the case I'll hold of on playing any of it until the update comes on the 15th. Thanks for the heads up.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Hmm, I just passed the bandit camp "arc" and now after returning here I realized the progress is kinda slow and that final? on v7 scares me. Is it worth w8ing for future updates like I can easily w8 1 year+. I really prefer the final version of a game instead of playing in increments. I have regretted playing games that have a long way to go and huge potential way too many times.

Arvie

Sep 28, 2017
Are there any other games that builds up first sex encounter like this one? So many games just get straight to the female protagonist getting rammed.
What he said, I do remember there being one actually where you play in enemy territory and everytime you go to take a bath at the river some shota always wants to bathe with you.
But I forgot the name of it its been over a year if not 2, I believe it was WiP as well.

Hmm, I just passed the bandit camp "arc" and now after returning here I realized the progress is kinda slow and that final? on v7 scares me. Is it worth w8ing for future updates like I can easily w8 1 year+. I really prefer the final version of a game instead of playing in increments. I have regretted playing games that have a long way to go and huge potential way too many times.
Same, this game is the perfect example of that, however with this ones its 1000 times worse cause of the buildup and the very well drawn main character.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes