3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Do i have to extract the rpg thing in the game files ?
It should be enough to just to download the zip file, extract and run the game.

What steps exactly are you doing now to attempt to start the game?

Edit:
I just downloaded it, extracted it and ran the game without any issues. Are you certain you have RGSS installed?

Walk south in town till you reach the poor man's house. Walk west from there, and you should find the Inn.

Last edited:

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Walk south in town till you reach the poor man's house. Walk west from there, and you should find the Inn.
Oh no, I know where the Inn is, but after all your "work" is done, people there tells you that Theff is working elsewhere and they name a pub, that's the pub I'm looking for.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Oh no, I know where the Inn is, but after all your "work" is done, people there tells you that Theff is working elsewhere and they name a pub, that's the pub I'm looking for.
Ah right. That's where the poor guy had his house.
Teff took over the house after the poor guy left for the big city.

Edit:
I did what i saw in the video, and now it say this *snip*
Searched a bit back in this thread, and found this comment. Check if that works for you.

I just found out the 'HARD' way to fix the problem

I had to download EACH specific missing files for the Autotiles, and not only that, for Audio, Graphics and bunch of stuffs.
I think this release has quite some missing stuffs, its a hassle to download all of them but oddly I didn't mind doing all of it.

Here are the sites, click on the links and download the PNG/Video files into the respective files when the game demands for it:

I have to say, this is another level of grinding.
hahahaha
Edit 2:
If that's to much, check if you have installed RPG XP Runtime, as another user here have mentioned.
Cred to: truesatan

Last edited:
Reactions: wildshot

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
That's like common knowledge for most program that supports fullscreen... I'm baffled that some people don't even try to alt+enter first.
It works, but the resolution gets out of whack. Is there a full screen mode that doesn't mess up the resolution? I suspect there isn't but just wanted to check.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
It works, but the resolution gets out of whack. Is there a full screen mode that doesn't mess up the resolution? I suspect there isn't but just wanted to check.
There is a third party program for it iirc but sadly you're gonna have to wait for a person that remembers/knows what's the name of it.

Reactions: poodles

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
Hi folks, I want to officially announce about the release date for **v0.8** update

Since my wife will expectedly give birth at 15-20 November I will also have to finish it before that time. I'll do my best to include as many event as I can, playtest them and then release it in **15 November**, yeah, **15 November**.

I'm so afraid I'd turn you down for such a long time waiting and it pressures me so much 50792E1A-0C69-4B43-B5AF-005415402CB4.png
Currently there's some events for **Boo-kun** is left to be done, plus some short dialogues for immersive purpose which aren't so important. Stay tuned for more to come.
Copy from : RANNERO in his discord. im not author

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes