3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

IzanagiA

Aug 20, 2017
Can't wait for the next update for sure :9
Rannero & team puts so much passion to this game, just look at the art, programming and animation, they need to keep the balance of their RL too i believe, since a lot is happening, so it's completely understandable (by me at least) that it took longer for the next update to be uploaded. You can always support him at his patreon tho if you want

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
Can't wait for the next update for sure :9
Rannero & team puts so much passion to this game, just look at the art, programming and animation, they need to keep the balance of their RL too i believe, since a lot is happening, so it's completely understandable (by me at least) that it took longer for the next update to be uploaded. You can always support him at his patreon tho if you want
He's just working alone, I've said that there are many people who can't wait for the next update. so he's considering working with both his feet. Please support him on patreon

Reactions: IzanagiA

bisida

Apr 23, 2020
insida the image folder seem likenthere is a sex scene but i cant get it in game....any walkthrough for 0.7? i stuck don't know where to go anymore....boo-kum 3 stage done, pub work all-available stage done, group study done. (done accordinf 0.6 walkthrough.)

Jun 18, 2017
insida the image folder seem likenthere is a sex scene but i cant get it in game....any walkthrough for 0.7? i stuck don't know where to go anymore....boo-kum 3 stage done, pub work all-available stage done, group study done. (done accordinf 0.6 walkthrough.)
There's no sex scene in 0.7 yet as far as I know. Sex is supposed to be in the next update but yeah, there are drawings suggesting sex in the image folder. Found some x-ray shots in there and some other drawings suggesting two sex scenes.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
There was a sex scene between MC and the bandit leader, but it was removed by the dev, that's why you can find it in the folder but not ingame. Don't know what version it is exactly though. The scene wasn't that great and felt too rushed tbh so you didn't miss much.

bisida

Apr 23, 2020
There's no sex scene in 0.7 yet as far as I know. Sex is supposed to be in the next update but yeah, there are drawings suggesting sex in the image folder. Found some x-ray shots in there and some other drawings suggesting two sex scenes.
There was a sex scene between MC and the bandit leader, but it was removed by the dev, that's why you can find it in the folder but not ingame. Don't know what version it is exactly though. The scene wasn't that great and felt too rushed tbh so you didn't miss much.

what? OM* but the game start in 201? is there a way to make the scene back in-game? how sad two day restart thingking i took wrong step.

Moderatoe or the like please remove vaginal sex....thank you

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
what? OM* but the game start in 201? is there a way to make the scene back in-game? how sad two day restart thingking i took wrong step.

Moderatoe or the like please remove vaginal sex....thank you
Don't know if he will put it back but judging all the teasing around the shota boy i don'k think so, mb in another update. The only way to play the sex scene rn is to play the version it was first integrated.

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
Is the content any good? Apparently the room is in some cave and honestly I don't feel like playing the game to the part if the content is crappy.
It's not the main storyline, it's just for entertaining us while waiting for v0.8, because the author knows there's a lot of time left for the next update.

Reactions: bosa43
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes