3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I'm kinda neutral with shota content, so I don't really mind if there is some. I just personally liked the shopkeeper and thief better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All and all, I like this game. Especially the art is great... but updates take way too long. It's like 1-2 updates per year. Maybe it's just me, but following the Discord it feels like Rannero draws like one pose for a week, and then color it for another. Then it's time to draw all the different clothing variations for next 2 weeks, but those other variations are totally useless, since there's no content for those. After that he takes another couple of weeks of vacation or does some other comics. I'd really want to support this game and artist, but I just can't justify it with current update speed. Heck, I'll get a triple-A game from steam at launch day with the price of 1 update with current speed. I know hand drawn games are much slower to make than games with for example with Daz or Honey Select assets, but over 6 months between updates is still way too long time for me to support it financially.

EDIT: Oops, added a spoiler

Last edited:

boi696969

May 18, 2019
I'm kinda neutral with shota content, so I don't really mind if there is some. I just personally liked the shopkeeper and thief better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All and all, I like this game. Especially the art is great... but updates take way too long. It's like 1-2 updates per year. Maybe it's just me, but following the Discord it feels like Rannero draws like one pose for a week, and then color it for another. Then it's time to draw all the different clothing variations for next 2 weeks, but those other variations are totally useless, since there's no content for those. After that he takes another couple of weeks of vacation or does some other comics. I'd really want to support this game and artist, but I just can't justify it with current update speed. Heck, I'll get a triple-A game from steam at launch day with the price of 1 update with current speed. I know hand drawn games are much slower to make than games with for example with Daz or Honey Select assets, but over 6 months between updates is still way too long time for me to support it financially.

EDIT: Oops, added a spoiler
I get where you're coming from, and I'm tired of waiting too.
But all we can really do is wait. Play other H-games and wait.
I'm still waiting for Haramase Simulator to update.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
This hentai game is good, really good, but you gotta get rid of that shota shit, it's weird and disgusting
In so many other games characters could kill each other and everyone feels excited about it.
isn't taking other people's life for fun more serious than the 'shota' content? but no one feels wired and disgusting
You can say it's just a game,not real life. so does this game. You don't like it.But other people like the content. It's just a game.
the best situation is that every one could get the content they like from the game.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
In so many other games characters could kill each other and everyone feels excited about it.
isn't taking other people's life for fun more serious than the 'shota' content? but no one feels wired and disgusting
You can say it's just a game,not real life. so does this game. You don't like it.But other people like the content. It's just a game.
the best situation is that every one could get the content they like in it.
Look bud, I understand the point you're trying to make, but you basically just said pedophilia > murder which just isn't a good look for anyone.

Reactions: duck slayer00

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
Look bud, I understand the point you're trying to make, but you basically just said pedophilia > murder which just isn't a good look for anyone.
The point I try to make is:It's just a game,don't take it seriously.
everyone could find the favourite content from the game is better than complaining "wired and disgusting".

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
^there you go

Unfinished work of latest CG where Yuuki would crawl on the floor and be used by the evil goblins.
Well I'm kinda busy these days, so sorry that I couldn't meet your expectation. As you already know I'm going to live with my fiancee and now I'm having a long list of things to prepare for our new life.
I'm trying my best to settle all of them so I can be able to focus on the game again, meanwhile I will pause my patreon for another month (March 2020) and will be back in April.
I hope you all will understand my situation :)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
paulboom03 My question still stands.

I am struggling to understand the purpose of your statement. Since you provided no details whatsoever as to what your issues with the game[play] are, there is nothing for the developer to work off of, so it cannot be used as feedback. Criticism? Seems so. Constructive? No, for the same reason as before: nothing concrete. If the goal is not to help the developers...helping other players? Once again, no specifics, so they would be none the wiser about whatever it is that put you off about the game (and might put them off). What was the goal supposed to be?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes