3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
When can I see this? I can't find sex scene
If i am not wrong there was a rape scene before while she was with bandits, and this maybe the CG for that which is not deleted. although i have not played that version with the rape scene, i have just heard about it so i cant say it for sure

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
If i am not wrong there was a rape scene before while she was with bandits, and this maybe the CG for that which is not deleted. although i have not played that version with the rape scene, i have just heard about it so i cant say it for sure
It was there in v0.5 I think. Rannero removed it later probably cause his shota fanbase couldn't handle the idea of a grown man taking MC's virginity.

Reactions: tarata and TNTed

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
It was there in v0.5 I think. Rannero removed it later probably cause his shota fanbase couldn't handle the idea of a grown man taking MC's virginity.
So now is he planning her first time to be boo??! I don't like the idea of her first time be with that of a kid, how the fuck does a kid has more experience than even the teenage or young adult age MC, that doesn't make sense.
I would personally like the mayor to do the honor or if it has to be a kid, then her brother (which is not gonna happen)

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
is there anything actually shotacon in this game yet or nah. been looking at it, even pledged for a few months. zero shotacon. game takes 3 hours to complete on a new download so not enticed to try just to be blue balled again. if anyone can answer i'd be thankful.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
is there anything actually shotacon in this game yet or nah. been looking at it, even pledged for a few months. zero shotacon. game takes 3 hours to complete on a new download so not enticed to try just to be blue balled again. if anyone can answer i'd be thankful.
In my experience, no actual shota dick yet in the latest version. But it DOES have lots of breast play and naked cuddling and stuff with young boys, which is to say that the main character is definitely into little boys... But she's being slow and careful about it, she didn't jump straight into sucking shota dick or anything. But at the rate she is going, I can basically promise that the next update will have her finally interacting with little boy penis. She has already had internal thoughts about doing so already, but she's resisting them. But it won't take much to break that resistance, just having a young boy get an erection through his shorts while he cuddles with her in bed was enough to make her want to fuck him right then and there (but barely managed to push that desire out of her mind until she fell asleep with him).

So no, no shota sexual content yet. But she is getting there, and once she does... It will be child dicks for days, the first time she loses her willpower to not fuck little boys will be the last time she ever has that willpower again.

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
So now is he planning her first time to be boo??! I don't like the idea of her first time be with that of a kid, how the fuck does a kid has more experience than even the teenage or young adult age MC, that doesn't make sense.
I would personally like the mayor to do the honor or if it has to be a kid, then her brother (which is not gonna happen)
Mayor sounds great though I don't like the brother all that much tbh. Personally, I'm hoping its anyone other than Boo, Theff or Seita.

JimmYHerE100

Dec 6, 2017
I'm having trouble finishing the "Hide and Seek 2" scene from the gallery. The third child does not appear anywhere on the map. Does anyone know how to solve?

PS: The boy really is good at hide and seek. Hahahaha

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes