3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
This may be a lack of preconditions:unsure:Maybe you let all the guys massage Yuuki's big breasts to solve the problem:LOL::LOL::LOL:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Each guy sponsored 1$ and I bet v0.8 will be released by next year's new year:ROFLMAO:Now the daily task is to let all the guys massage Yuuki's big breasts:love:Although Yuuki's breasts are large and round(very soft):unsure:But it lacks toughness and stiffness:LOL::LOL::love::LOL::LOL:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Download the RPG modifier:unsure:If you are just for cg, please use RGSS extractor:unsure:But some cg can be found in the "pic" folder:ROFLMAO:This brainless game doesn't need walkthrought:ROFLMAO:It's as simple as "meet & fuck":LOL::LOL::love::LOL::LOL:

Jimmylol

Sep 2, 2019
Currently it is not ported to android app:unsure:As an apple fanatic:unsure:I have the mac version on macbook air:unsure:I also have macbook pro:unsure:Which is suitable for loading the skyrim & fallout4:ROFLMAO:
I have tab 3 Samsung kinda similar to macbook but didn't try rpgm games so don't know it's gonna work without a port

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
When will it be finished?:unsure:This is the question that everyone wants the answer most:unsure:Maybe even Rannero can't tell us the answer:unsure:Let's help Yuuki massage her breasts every day:LOL::LOL::love::LOL::LOL:Don't look down on this. Breast massage is of great benefit. It can make Yuuki's breasts more elastic and resilient, with the effect of reducing the incidence of breast cancer by 25%. During the massage process 2% emulsion secretion can be obtained(HP+500):ROFLMAO:Anyway let's wait for v0.8 to come out:ROFLMAO:As long as we live in this world:LOL:

Last edited:

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
What? Want to increase the exposure level? You have to buy some erotic books:unsure:It has many books and more books are needed according to Yuuki's sexual desire record:unsure:You have to find the pigman(important)The premise is that you have to find the pigman or use the RPG modifier:unsure:But I suggest that you do not use this shit tool and it may also cause some bugs to appear frequently:ROFLMAO:Besides it will affect your game experience and make you rely on it for a long time like absorbing nicotine:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:Pigman Pigman Pigman Come on Let's go find him:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tutuBRG

DevilRabbit

Mar 19, 2019
So I've gotten every event done, at least according to what's available in the recollection room.

However, there are two scenes in the games asset folder I've never seen. Both are actual sex.

One appears to be on a bed, the other bent over. Are these unused assets, or did I miss an event? Perhaps their defeat screens? (I never lost a battle.)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Nevermind, I found the recollection room but I am stuck repeating the same event over and over... I can't leave
Get the latest version, you have an old one.
New one means redownload from first post, name is the same, but its the bug fixed version.

Last edited:

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
What is left until I can make her topless I did all the hot spring parts, just collected plants in the crow filled woods, did all the waitress stuff...

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
When can I see this? I can't find sex scene
Not everything in the pictures section has a scene. It's like how video games often leave bits and pieces of future DLC in them, for when DLC was planned for later but not out yet. In short, they laid some ground work for future updates. That is likely just there in preparation for an update where sex is added, it doesn't have an event associated with it yet. Basically... You won't be seeing it any time soon in your actual game, that was made for an event that doesn't exist yet.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes